Phan

Dan and phill have always been crazy, but of late they were becoming more and more mental, in a funny way to youtube users, what there subscribers didn't know is that dan and phill were planning something, something terrible, something out of this world... Okay it wasn't that bad but you get what I mean 👻 they were about to make a video when dan said to phill is the plan still on, phill nodded creeply as they both laughed. They decided to leave the video till the next day because they didn't have everything to do what they were about to, so they went to town and bought all of the things they needed, planning it all night they didn't sleep for a whole day, there friends were worried about them, phil said to dan it is almost ready... Dan smiled. When they stared making the video they invited all of there friends round, they went upstairs and there a group of people went to check on them and they saw them, doing something they could never forgive they had put in vampire fangs and were convinced they were vampires and were going to suck everybody's blood on camera but they weren't just vampires they were campires , cat vampires, they called a mental asylum and dan and phil got taken away, they sat there for months in an enclosed white room together sharpening there fake fangs and hissing every time somebody walked past with garlic.