Introduction

The book "The fantastic mission" was inspired by the first version of this story called "Las aventuras de Danbal". Here, the imaginary universe that was on my head during some years, finally is ready for being showed to the public. As this is the first work of an amateur writer, it can be seen just like a little beggining, not a profesional writing. First of all, I thank to God because he have gave me everything (including the art of writing) and he is the reason of my life. I would like to thank also to Dalila, Satine and Aymeric for allowing me to make characters inspired by them and I hope you guys enjoy it. You are some of the best actors (with the rest of the AWAE's cast) in the world and I appreciate the work that you do answering my questions and being pattient with me. I love you guys. The magnific cover you will see on the book is made by Grace, I am thankful for her work. The amazing editor of this book is Pardis, she worked very hard to correct this book and she has been very helpful. Well, the hour just arrived, my dear reader, enjoy the book.

The fantastic mission

Chapter 1: The start of the adventure.

Once upon a time a boy called Danbal, lived in Scolynt, a small village of farmers. Every morning he woke up to collaborate with his parents Theodore and Naulen in their works. Then, in the afternoon, he went out to play to the forest with his two friends, Aymeric and Stinn. 

Danbal had a lot of imaginations. The boy always visualized himself being a knight, protecting and helping person for the people who need it. For this reason, the majority of times that he played with his two friends and with the rest of boys of the village, he proposed that they play a game to save the world or to save a princess in difficulties.

Scolynt was a village located in the North of Feredur, a region which there were more villages similar to Scolynt. But in the village of Danbal, the people were more kind and civilized than other provinces and the environment of the village was very quiet.

For this reason, the childhood of the kid was very pleasant and full of adventures that fed his imagination. In his mind, each day grew more the wish of turning into a knight and have adventures in the big realms of the world.

Feredur was in the South of the continent, a region of abundance and with magnificent landscapes. The people of this village felt very comfortable in their home and very few of them used to go out to other villages of the region. Even less people used to go out for the realms, in exception of some which had family there and went to visit them sometimes.

One day, Danbal went with Aymeric and Stinn to the birthday of their friend Avalina. All had been very pleasant and any surprised had happened in the party. But suddenly a tall and strong young man left the room of Avalon's. He was her brother, the one who lived in Mélmerot, the biggest realm of humans in all the continent.

All the children were surprised, as they did not know that Avalina had any brother, and one who lived in a realm. It was after this that Danbal said:

-It is incredible! Your brother is amazing. Why did not you ever spoke to us about him? -

-Because I neither knew it- answered Avalina-. He went to Melmerot before I was born and he was back yesterday.

-And your parents did not talk to you about him? - Said Aymeric with a lot of curiosity.

-Aymeric! Be more respectful!  - Answered Stinn.

-Do not worry boys, the only reason why which they did not explain it is because he is a warrior and there were possibilities that he did not come back. It gives me fear to speak about him and that I could never see it- Interrupted Avalina, that was very serious.