Addicted to you

Note 1: The Myrcella in this story is the one from S5 which makes her 19. Plus the one from S5 is the pretty one. I'm not sure what age the twins are in the show. But in this version they were taken to Kinkow during their senior year.

Note 2: Lanny is good in this story not evil. Still sassy and a wimp but good.

Start of story

As the boat rowed away Myrcella sobbed. Once they got to an Island a tall muscular man was waiting by a hot air balloon with two guards. The two guards helped her out of the boat then grabbed her bags. The boat rowed back as the tall man walked over to her.

Mason: Princess Myrcella It's an honor to meet you. I'm Mason Makoola, I know you're scared and upset. But everything will be fine, you can trust me I'll keep you safe.(Held out his hand as he smiled)

Myrcella knew in her heart that this was a gently and caring man who she could trust. She took his hand and got into the balloon. The balloon floated up and Cersi watched as the balloon floated away with her only daughter. Myrcella wiped her tears.

Myrcella: So you're Brady's father?

Mason: I love Brady and his brothers but no. I am their royal bodyguard and advisor. I do have a daughter that you will meet though. Her name is Mikayla.

Eventfully they started coming towards Kinkow

Mason: Look down princess, that is Kinkow

Myrcella: Why is one part light and the other dark?

Mason: Because Kinkow is filled with both good and bad. The dark side is where things that would kill you are located. Please stay away from the dark side.

Myrcella: When will I be marrying Brady?

Mason: The day after tomorrow

They landed on the beach where the whole kingdom was waiting. They stepped out of the balloon.

Timothy Kalooka-Khan: Our future queen, meet your future husband.(Walked up to her)

Brady walked over " maybe this won't be so bad and he's actually cute" thought Myrcella. And Brady was mesmerized right away.

Brady: It's an honor to meet you princess Myrcella. These are my brothers King Boomer and King Boz.

Boomer and Boz: Hello princess

Mason: My daughter will show you what room will be yours. Then were having a party on the beach in honor of your arrival and the future marriage.

After Mikayla took her to her room and Myrcella got settled in she went down to the party. Myrcella was always a graceful and beautiful dancer and Brady was not the only one mesmerized by her dancing and beauty. Brady would go dance with her by at the moment it was not slow dancing music.

Boomer: I'm happy for you, and mom and dad world be too.(Said to Brady)

Brady: I think mom and dad would have liked her. Everything about her is so beautiful even her name.

Boomer: Mason will be happy you're over Mikayla that's for sure. He's happy that you wouldn't be able to be with Mikayla either way.(Laughed)

Brady: I think Mikayla is happy about that too(Laughed)

Brady: As much as I am enjoying the view can you please go ask whoever is controlling the music to slow it down? I should be dancing with her.