Seriously

~5 months later
8:30 pm

"baby girl you have to wear the diaper" Jungkook said struggling to put yuna's diaper on as she cried her little eyes out.
He had taken a couple days off so he could help Jimin with the kids. Jimin just then walked holding the almost 2  year old Jungmin.

"Is everything ok" he walked in laughing as he saw yuna being rocked to sleep.
" Yeah she's okay now" Jungkook said gently stroking her jet black hair.
"Mama i wa Dada"the toddler said as he made grabby hands towards his father.
"Ok min min let dada put yuna in the crib ok" Jimin said sweetly to Jungmin as nodded his head.
...
"Ok big boy come here" Jungkook said taking min min from Jimin giving him a kiss in return.
"I have to get a few things from the store I'll back okay" Jimin said.
"Ok baby just be careful" he said kissing him back"
"Bye min min" Jimin cooed as he tickled his tum tum before leaving the house.

Jimin arrived at their local grocery store  to get a few things they needed.
He entered the isle to get some cereal in fact jungmin's favorite cereal since he started using his teeth. Unfortunately the cereal was all the way at the top challenging jimin's height.
"Come on" Jimin whined to himself as he stood on his tip toes trying to get the box. Jimin caught someone's eye from the other end of the aisle as Jimin's waist and nice butt were showing due his shirt  lifted up while trying to reach for the box. A stranger started to walk towards him to help.

"Hey do u mind if i help" the guy said laughing.
The guy was tall with black hair and looked pretty young.
"Please im too short" Jimin said laughing showing off his famous eye smile.
The guy grabbed it off the top shelf and handed it to Jimin.
"Thank you so much" Jimin said placing it in the cart.
The man came very close to jimin confusing him.
"Hey you're very cute and i was just wondering if i could get your number".
Jimin pushed the guy away.
" woah sorry I'm married" Jimin told the guy laughing a little.
"Aww that's a shame your ass is amazing" though the guy said creepily before walking away leaving him shocked.

Jimin was now he line checking out his items and he noticed the same guy checking out his groceries too. Jimin didn't want to look that way so the guy wouldn't stare at him. So he texted jungkook letting him know he'll be home soon.
ChimChim: I'll be home soon kookie im checking out rn
Kookie: ok babe see you when you get home.
ChimChim: 💖

Jimin had finshed putting the groceries away and was about to get in his car when someone familar came to him.

"Hey you forgot something" a voice said.
Jimin turned around with a smile but he quickly dropped when he saw the same guy from earlier.
"Umm thanks" Jimin said nervously.
Something was off about this guy he was way too nice to him and jimin was right.
Can I please get your number cutie. He said gwtting awfully close to Jimin.
Jimin backed each time he took a step.
"Im sorry im married" he said scared
The guy starting to walk towards him but before he could process, the guy grabbed Jimin into a choke hold and starting to drag him towards a white car.
"Stop!!!"
"P-Please!!!! Please!!!"
Jimin struggled to breath due as his airwaves were getting cut  off.  Jimin was gasping for air as he clawed at the mans hands around his throat.
He was getting closer to passing out but Jimin managed to get his car keys out his pocket and stab it into the man thigh and yanking it out causing him to let go. The man yelled in pain as he released jimin them both falling to the ground.
Jimin managed to get into his car lock thr doors and calming down before driving home.

Jungkook pov
I heard the door unlock and knew jimin was home. jungmin just went to sleep so maybe me and Jimin could have some "alone time" he thought to himself.
It caught me off guard as jimin weakly walked in his face was red from tears and he two big purple marks on the sides of his neck and his clothes and hair were disheveled.
"Baby what happened" I said as he dropped his stuff and ran to me, me catching him in my arms before he fell.
He cried on my chest as I held him in my arms. It worried me i had no idea why he was like this.
He was shaking..whatever happened really scared him jungkook thought.
I sat is both down on  the couch and gently rubbed his back and kissing forehead to comfort him.
"jimin.. baby what happened?".