Part 1: Romio and Juliet

It was an ordinary day at the Dahlia Academy during the First Period.

R: * yawn * ...It's already morning!? Shouted a surprised boy to see the time it was

Presentation: My name is Inuzuka Romio, Leader of the Black Dogs of Second Year and Perfect Principal of the Black Dogs.

R in his mind: It's been a few days since my birthday (April 28), it was kind of weird but it was worth it... after all I had my first...

H: Inuzuka!!! *she interrupt him*

R: Ah!!! * scare * ...What happened Hasuki, why are you screaming!? the young boy replied still surprised

H: Look who's talking, hurry up ... (Komai Hasuki, Treasurer and Perfect of the Black Dogs, Friend of Romio's childhood)

R: Well, wait! Romio answered knowing that he had to hurry

It took about 8 minutes since Romio was getting dressed while her friend was still waiting at the door.

H: Quick! said the hurried young woman while she was still waiting at the door

R: Calm down, I'm ready, come on. Romio answered calmly at the same time that he put his Perfect's badge on his left arm and later placed a ring on his right hand.

H: Inuzuka...

R: What happens...? Romio asked with tranquility to his friend Hasuki

H: Since when do you have a ring...!? She mentioned surprised since I had never seen him with that ring.

R: Ehmm... this... ehm... that does not matter... Let's go fast! Romio said with excuse with part of his face red and nervous.

H: Do not avoid the subject! Her friend responded with some anger

* time after going as fast as possible *

R and H: Sorry to be late! They said the two perfect after running a lot :v

A: Same we could not start without your's * between laughs *

R: * serious attitude * Shut up Aby! (Aby Ssinia, Perfect of the White Cats)

R: * sigh * Whatever..., can I start? Romio asked the rest of the Perfect ones while trying to calm down

L: Obvious ... Answer a girl with short hair (Inugami Leon, Perfect of the Black Dogs and former Rival of Romio)

R: Ah Leon... well ... Romio replied as he lowered his gaze to the ground

R: Well, we have to plan how the next Sports Festival will be, Any ideas? He asks the rest of The Perfects.

J: What such that all the groups participate at the same time but on different days and reduce the cost of the tickets so that more people can attend?

R: Sounds Good (Romio Explaining: The one that just spoke is my counterpart, Juliet Persia, has all the same titles as me but for the White Cats, our enemies of all life so far, apart from that... she is...my girlfriend)

R: So, all of you agree? Asked a restless Romio for his recent thoughts to the rest

J, H, L, A and S: Yes Responded the rest

R: Be that as it may, I will make sure... * hit the table * That the same thing will not happen again last year! He stated in a frustrated way when recalling the events of a year ago.