Jeon Jungkook: Surprise

Its been more than 3 months since I've been pregnant and married to Jeon Jungkook. The is the next heir to the Jeon-Kang corporation, (JK Corp 😂)

Our marriage is arranged, due to my unplanned pregnancy. I guess we share the same story, to everyone else who has a surprise pregnancy, met at a bar, got drunk, went home together, and BOOM, a child..

At the beginning of this, we made a deal to keep this pregnancy a secret and divorce right after the baby comes.

This whole time, my 'husband'  has been nothing but insensitive and harsh with me. He criticizes everything I do, and wants everything done differently, to how I usually do things. he even told me one time, to just stop what I was doing, and one of the maids would do it. But, over the times we've been together. That changed, I'm used to hearing his constant complaints and criticism. The way I used to feel for him, has changed too.

Well, today, my contractions have started happening. Let's just say, they are PAINFUL. Jungkook isn't here most of the time because of work. So, I go through with it alone most of the time.

Earlier today, while I was cleaning around the house, another contraction happened, for 30 seconds to 1 minute. After that ordeal, here I am tiredly sitting on the couch.

'Ugh, I need some fresh air.'

I walked up into the upstairs balcony, and sat in the shade. With the spring breeze blowing against my face. I sighed. And looked down at my baby bump.

"Hey, baby."

"Do you know that you are causing mama so much trouble, *sigh* what am I going to do with you?" I smiled weakly. It slowly fades..

"Im sorry baby.. but mama and dada don't love each other."

"Mama REALLY loves dada, more than dada loves mama."

"Dada thinks mama is ugly and thinks I look like a scary dinosaur. Rawr!"

I chuckled..

"Dada will be leaving mama, after you come and join us, is that okay? But mama and dada will still be here for you. Hmm?"

"Even though dada, doesn't love mama.. we both love you. You understand that?"

"I love you more than dada,but don't tell dada, huh?"

Then a chuckle was heard from behind me. I screamed.

"Ju-... um.. jungkook! Ow!, what are you doing home so early?"

"Is it true?" He let out a whisper.

"You heard what I said?"

"Yes, all of it.. Y/N, Is it True? EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID.. do you really mean it? No lies?" He lowly said.

".. yes.."

"How dare you lie to your son like that??!" Wait what?

He walked in closer and knelt down to my stomach area.

"Hey buddy."

"Mama is a liar, a very big liar!"

Im confused.... he's never done this before??

"Dada loves mama, very much, as much as she loves you. And I know that, her love for you is bigger than the sun."

"Mama, thinks I'm mean. But I'm not mean, am I? I want mama to be careful, so you and mama won't get hurt. But mama never listens to me, doesn't she."

He stands up and faces me, stares right into my eyes and says:

"Mama thinks I don't love her, because dada doesn't show it. Dada is horrible at showing emotions, especially, love."

My tears start leaking out of my eyes, as he wipes off every single one of them.

"Dada thinks mama is beautiful and wonderful, you must be excited to meet her."

"and finally, I'm not leaving mama when you finally meet us."