Our memories...

You woke up in a hospital bed. You looked around and saw 2 nurses. "Oh, you're awake." Said the first nurse in a soft voice. You couldn't remember anything. Your head hurt and tears started to form in your eyes. "Where am I and what happened?" You said holding back a cry.
"You and your mom/guardian got in a car crash" the second nurse said.

You were scared and still couldn't remember the crash. Then, you realized you almost couldn't remember anything. "Why can't I remember anything?" You said shaking. "You might've damaged your brain, and you won't be able to remember anything easily" the first nurse said in a comforting voice. "I wanna go home." You said. You remember your family, your house, but you had trouble remembering your friends. "We just need to take a few tests, than you can go".

TIᗰE ᔕKIᑭ (cause I'm lazy lol)
Your parents drove you home. They explained to you that you might need some help at school.

TIᗰE ᔕKIᑭ TO ᔕᑕᕼOOᒪ
Your principle told you you needed a kid to help you around. You noticed their face and it was your bestie. "Y/f/n!" "Oh so you remember me?" She said. She was in all of your periods, fortunately. "Awww look who it is y/n" she said in a teasing voice. You saw a cute boy pass by you. "Who is that?" You asked confusingly. "Oh, I forgot, that's your crush y/c/n!" She whisper yelled. "Oh" you said feeling stupid.

TIᗰE ᔕKIᑭ TO ᒪᑌᑎᑕᕼ
You asked your friend about y/c/n. "Does he have a girlfriend?" You asked curiously. "No! Of course not! He's all yours gurl" she said with a smirk. "Wait..what do you mean? Is he my boyfriend?" You asked with a very confused face. "Ha! You wish!" She said. You blushed feeling stupid. You looked up and she was coming toward your table. "What do I do?" You whispered. "Just act natural" she whispered smiling. "Oh, cause losing my memory is normal" you whisper yelled frowning.

"Hey y/n" he said with a sexy smirk. "Ummmm" you said. Y/f/n face palmed. "Y/n sorta lost her memory in a car crash y/c/n." She said sympathetically. "Oh...really?" He said with a disappointed look. "So she doesn't remember me?" He said with a frown.
"No y/c/n" your friend said slowly. "Oh" he said as he looked at the ground, you can see tears forming in his eyes. "I have to go" he said running off. You sprinted after him. You didn't know where you were going, but you felt that you would follow him no matter what.

He ran to an empty field and sat under a tree. He pulled his knees to his chest and crossed his arms over his face. You quietly sneak up next to him. "Y/c/n?" You said tears forming in your eyes. You could hear him trying to cry silently. "My friend told me your name, and told me that I had a crush on you" you said. He slowly looked up wiping the tears off his eyes.

"I may not remember you that well, but I can tell by your eyes that you're this kind, talented, smart, funny person." He looked at you a couple tears running down his cheeks. You hugged him, having him finish crying on your shoulder. You lift up his head by his chin. You look him in the eyes. "I don't know you, but I feel in my heart that whoever you are I love you, I've always loved you, and I will always love you" you leaned in and kissed him softly. He leaned into the kiss kissing you back passionately.

You pulled back. You both kept your eyes softly closed and touched your foreheads together. "We May have memories together I will never get back..." you whispered softly. "But we'll make new memories, better memories".
"Our memories?" He asked softly like a young child. "Yes" you chuckled softly. Your lips touched again as you spent the rest of your lives together. Making new memories.
Your memories

AN: okay, this was my first story 😂. So I'm sorry if it was bad. There will be better ones I promise. Comment what you thought of the story. I'm always open for suggestions.
❤️ and remember, if they don't love you, move on til you find someone who does.