A New Day

You wake to see zarbon trying to wake you. You raise your eyebrow and say "I..ive seen you before, but..who are you?." You say compleatly forgetting about the other day. Zarbon clears his throat and holds out his hand "my name is zarbon; I am lord freizas trusty assistant" he says. You grab his hand and he pulls you up from your bed "Lord Freiza would like you for breakfast" Zarbon says with a smile forming on his face.
    You stand up fully and say "alrightly then, let me get myself ready" you say as you walk away to the bathroom. Zarbon nods and walks out of your room.
    You walk into the bathroom and you find a new pair of clothes and armor, a tooth brush, and other things already there. You get dresses and start to brush your teeth "there.." You say in satification. You look in the mirror and see yourself. You were wearing white clothes that were tight and movable, and the classic freiza force armor.
    You walk into the dining room, zarbon, dodoria, and freiza were sitting down eating, freiza glances up and sees me "Oh! (Your name) come sit down darling" You nod and walk over to the empty seat next to freiza "well doesnt that new outfit look fantasic on you" Freiza says as he starts to eat his breakfast. You start to your yours too and you say "oh, thanks, its quite comfortable".
    After about an hour passes everyone was back to work and freiza and you were in the lounge area talking.