Taylor Caniff Imagine/dirty part 2

Taylors POV

I decided to go home because I mean its y/n's birthday and I don't want my baby to be home alone. I got in my Rover and drove home after I said bye to all the guys. I walk into mine and y/n's house and I walk towards the stairs and hear moaning. ''Oh Taylor" I hear. "oh Taylor right there yes"! I hear y/n scream, damn I love when she gets a little freeaky. Its a total turn on. I slowly open the door and walk in and sure enough my baby is masturbating. She looks up at me embarrassed.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

( ⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠JUST TO WARN YOU ALL HERES WHEN IT GETS REALLY DIRTY SO....... IF UR UNCOMFORTABLE THAN SKIP THIS!!! K THANKS ⚠⚠)

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Babe, don't be embarrassed. I like when your like this. It turns me on, and its sexy so...... If u don't mind I'm gonna take this. I said taking the wet dildo from her pussy, and grabbing the vibrator putting them both in her dresser where they belong. ( BTW I hate the word p.u.s.s.y. its just an ugly word but anyways)

She was blushing A lot and I just laughed at the thought that she is embarrassed around me. I get on top of her and start grinding against her hips. "Ugh Taylor" she moaned. "Just get inside me" she said obviously irritated. Nope. I said popping the p. I get to play around for awhile y/n, its your birthday and I have to pleasure you the best I can baby girl. I said.

Y/n's POV

Taylor is being such a tease and I have a needy pussy ready for him. Taylor! I yelled/moaned. Please Daddy. I said trying to be as innocent as possible. "Ugh fuck y/n don't do that" he groaned against my clit. I bit down on my lip when he did that. He was biting at my clit and sucking hard. Oh fuck please daddy I need you! I whimpered. I was pulling at his hair and scratching his back. 

Taylors POV

I finally gave in to her and pulled down my boxers and rolled a condom on my length. I slowly thrusted into her, this isn't our first time so she was used to it. She leaned into my ear and said "Faster" which was like a motivation. I thrusted faster and deeper making her scream out my name. Yes Taylor! Right there! She screamed. Our clammy bodies slamming against each other repeatedly. All I could here was y/n's  moaning and our skin slapping together. I kept thrusting and after about 5 more thrusts y/n said "i-im  gonna cum". OK baby girl just let it go. I said in her ear. Two thrusts later y/n reached her high screaming profanities and my name LOUD. Just watching her made me reach my high and I eventually came and I plopped down next to her carefully. Happy birthday y/n! I said. "That was the best birthday present I could ever ask for, thank you" she said. We both fell asleep in each others arms.

A/n ~~ well there's the rest of my first dirty imagine and iK its bad  please don't hate.

On the other hand please p!lease please I will do anything!!!!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY!

ILY ALL AND HOPE U ENJOYED!!!!✌