v.c | 15

"i can't believe ben invited tyler." rami snapped from passenger seat.

the three of them were currently in the car, on their way to the theme park.

"i know, right?" gwilym commented. "and also i can't believe joe let him invite tyler." he added, knitting his eyebrows.

joe fiddled with his fingers. "i'm sorry..." he muttered quietly.

gwilym's eyes met with joe's through the rearview mirror.

his eyes softens " ... it's okay."

joe's lips formed to a small smile before their gazes broke.

gwilym stayed silent for a mere seconds, "tell us if he hurts you again, okay?"

"i will." he replied as he nodded his head. "thank you, gwil."

"..damn.." rami perks up. "i feel like a third wheel."

gwilym almost choke on air and joe's lips parted involuntarily. "dude!" he slapped the boy beside him.

"ouch!" rami whined in between laughs.

"don't say that you ass!" gwilym slapped rami's back again and joe chuckled softly.

"joe likes ben, remember?"

joe's eyes widens for the second time. "i.. don't like ben-"

rami gasped. "oh yeah? how do you know?" he asked back, completely ignoring joe in the backseat.

"do you not see the way he talks about him? the way he looks at him? are you blind oh my god-"

"gwilym, i do not like be-" he interjected only to be cut off by rami.

"dude! you're right! aww! joe!!"

joe sighed.

"gwil, rami, i do not like ben."

the two third years broke into laugh. "it's okay we'll keep it a secret." rami said.

joe sighed again, deciding to stay silent in assumption they won't listen anyway.

-

joe breathed in the fresh air circling the theme park, his surrounding looks nice, and now he, rami and gwilym are just waiting for ben and dear tyler.

not a few minutes later, he heard familiar voices approaching them, getting louder by the second.

he looked up and saw ben and tyler walking to them, laughing hysterically as if the world's funniest man had come and told them a single joke.

gwilym glanced at joe worriedly, which he noticed. joe decided to give a small smile to assure him that "it'll be alright."

"hey guys!" ben said after his laugh has died down a bit.

tyler pressed his lips together as if he's about to smirk anytime soon. "hey."

gwilym was first to reply. "hey ben," he paused as he met with with tyler's eyes. "tyler."

tyler chuckles. "gwilym.."

"let's skip the hi and hellos, we need to ride that shit soon!" ben pointed at the roller coaster excitedly.

rami rolled his eyes in a playful manner. he took a head start to reach the roller coaster first.

ben nudges joe - who was walking rather slowly - by the ribs. he laughed before shouting, "come on, joe!"