6

¶ Wendy lose her eye sight and memory due to the car accident that happen to her family and her. Yixing make a decison to be her guardian angel. He promise that he will take care and stay with her till the end and to be her eyes to explore the big world.

Wendy - 26 yrs old. ( A poor girl who lose everything after that one car accident)
Yixing - 28 yrs old. (A doctor and Wendy's Guardian Angel)
Kim Minseok @ Xiumin - 29 yrs old (Yixing's bestfriend who happens to be his neighbour)
Kim Jisoo - 27 yrs old (Xiumin's wife, always there to take care of Wendy when Yixing is busy with his job as a doctor)
Kim Yerim - 5 yrs old (Xiumin and Jisoo daughter)

Prompt by : Author_loquacious

°°°°°°°
Wendy P.o.v

Beeping sound of a machine, I opened my eyes to be welcome with a black scenery. I blinked my eyes twice but it remained the same. Its still dark. Now, I'm started to get nervous.

I calm myself. I tried to think of a name that most likely to be staying with me here but my mind feels empty, blank like a piece of A4 paper. Wait.. Don't I have any family or friends?

"Is anybody here?" I asked. Maybe they turned off the light.

"Miss Son, you're awake?" My heart suddenly beat faster than the normal. Who is he? I can't recognize his voice.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked. I felt him sit beside me.

" I'm Zhang Yixing." He said. I didn't said anything. I don't know who the stranger is and not to mention that I can't see anything. Why everything is so dark? Why can't he open the light?

"Hmm wait. Miss Son, can you please tell me how many fingers do I show right now?" Yixing asked with a hint of curiousity.

"What are you talking about sir!? I can't even see anything right now?"

"Oh. Okay then. What's your name Miss?" he asked again.

"I'm.. I'm-Wait! Why can't I remember my own name?!" I freaked out, and crying because of the things happen to me now.

"Sir, just who am I? And why the hell I can't see anything! Please tell me this is not a prank! " But again, I don't remember any name! I started to cry harder than before.

"Miss Son, please calm done. Or else, I am not going to tell you whats happening now. Okay, call down. I'm a doctor, and I swear I won't hurt you- well physically I mean." I can sense a worry and sorry on his voice. I slowly calm down for my state.

"I'm sorry for being rude Doctor Zhang. I'm just so confused right now. Mind to enlighten me by telling the truth? I will accept it no matter how hard the truth will comes out. I.. I promise," I try to calm my nerves.

"It's okay, no big deal there. Well, to begin it all, your name is Wendy Son, as what I can see from your almost burned Identity Card and you are 26 years old."

"I'm Wendy Son..." I said more like to remind myself whats my name is.

"I'm sorry for saying this, but you was involved with the car accident two months ago. You are in a state of coma for almost two month and I'm afraid that now, you have an amnesia and blind.." My tears slowly fallen down from my eyes again. What should I do now? How can I continue my life now? Wait-my family!

" Where is my family Doctor Zhang? "I tried to act strong but I can't stop my falling tears. Suddenly I feel someone hugging me, not to tight but enough to comfort me.

" Wendy, I can call you that right? I'm sorry but your parents can't be save at that time."

Ahh, now what!? NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO? EVEN MY PARENTS IS LEAVING ME!!