Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Ross POV

I and Eric came just home from the store and we bought a basket, a blanket and some chocolate strawberries “So when are your date?” Eric asked “6pm so it’s an hour left, so I have to go and choose clothes, do you want to help?” I said “Can’t you choose by yourself?” he asked, I looked down and thought on Rydel who always choose clothes to me, “No, my sister choose to me but she isn’t here so I really don’t know what or how I choose…” I said and didn’t look up, “Hey, Ross it’s okay” Eric said and hugged me “Thanks bro” I said and we pull away “c’mon” He said and dragged me to “my” room.

Wear this, and this and those he said and handed me a white v-necked t-shirt, black ripped jeans and a pair of black converse “K thanks you help me a lot” I said “it’s cool you seems like a nice guy to my sister” he said and walked out the door and I changed.

When it was like 5:48pm I walked down and sat down on the couch and waited for Cassy, after five minutes she came down and looked gregarious “thanks” she said “huh? What?” I said but realized I most have been thinking high “You said I look gregarious” she said “oh, I thought high but it’s true” I said she smiled and we kissed “Shall we” I asked and reached my hand for her “we shall” and with that we walked out and then it was the problem that I didn’t think on earlier either “Um… Ross?” Cassy said “yeah” I replied and knew what she gonna say “How are we gonna came to the date?” she asked, “Well I” I didn’t finish cause a limo came on the street and stopped in front of theirs house, I turned around and saw Eric in the window and smiled at me, I mouthed “thanks” to him “ahh Ross you didn’t need to book a limo for me” Cassy said and hugged me tight “You worth it” I said and we climbed in to the limo, we came to the park where I and Eric had sett up the picnic, it were candles, the blanket and the basket with all the food in “Ross this is amazing” she said and hugged me tight, we pulled away and then we walked and sat down on the blanket and I opened the basket and took the Chocolate strawberries and feed her with one “I love this” Cassy said “me too” I said and feed her with one more we talked about random stuff and laughed until I saw the clock, “Cassy I think we have to go home now” I said and looked at her “Oh yeah, me too” I packed all the stuff and she helped me, we climbed back into the limo and the chuffer drove us home.

“I had really fun tonight Ross” Cassy said and we walked in their house “Yeah me too” I said and we hugged each other “well we should go to sleep now” she said and I agreed as we walked up we talked about where I should live then and she said she will help me find a apartiment tomorrow, I walked into my room and flopped down on my bed and I was out like a light.

Lauras POV

“Well…” I started and thought on what I should say “Okay I remember everything now, when I blacked out earlier today I remembered when I wake up and you all just played along? You didn’t do anything and my family didn’t do anything either!” I said and rushed out of the house and I heard them yell my name but I didn’t listen, I ran to the same place as the last time, to the river but this time I heard someone behind my back, I turned around and saw Oscar, he didn’t say something just hugged me and I hugged back and cried in he shoulder “What was all that about?” he asked and we pulled away “come” I said and dragged him into my house and sat him on the couch and  I started to explain everything, “so that girl I saw Ross with are his new girlfriend?” he asked “I don’t know maybe” I said “well you should get some rest” he said, I nodded and left him “You can sleep up stairs with me, it’s a king size bed so we fit” I said and turned around to face him “no I’m cool here” he said I nodded and left up stairs.

Oscars POV

I called Cassy “hello?” she answered “hey it’s me” I said “Hey how it goes with the plan?” she asked “good” I replied “for you?” I asked “good, but we need to speed it up a little” she said and I agreed “well I need to sleep now” I said and she did too “bye” I said “bye” she replied.

Hey! So why did Oscar call Cassy?? And what gonna happen? The chapter wasn’t that long I thought it was but I’m writing on tomorrows chapter now so just wait! Anyway Comment, vote and read!!

Love you all guys!

-Erika