Chapter 1: Lucas Martin

Age: 47
Gender: Male
Faction: Knights
Weapon: Polearm axe
Occupation: Lawbringer for the templars
Motivation: To maintain law and order in the realm
Early Life: Lucas' parents lived in a village. His mother was a former conqueror his father was a lawbringer. His father served the Iron Legion during the war of the Iron Legion and the Vikings. Lucas' father protected the small village when the lawbringer's wife was pregnant with Lucas. The lawbringer left the village and deemed it "Unworthy of protection" a few days later Lucas was born and the village was slaughtered by the vikings. Lucas grew up in another village deep into Iron Legion territory when Lucas joined the lawbringers at the age of 18 a warden came up to his father and publically executed him. The warden would later be known as Apollyon. Lucas was devastated when he heard of the newscof his father. Lucas joined the Iron Legion as a lawbringer. During Apollyon's war he was forced to join the Blackstone legion. After the attack on Valkenheim when The Warden left he walked with the few that left the Blackstone Legion and later resurrected the Iron Legion. And was involved with the attack of Apollyon's stronghold with the Dawn Empire. After the attack Lucas left the Iron Legion and heard of a new order rising in Ashfeld called the Holy Templar Knights. Lucas joined the templars as their lawbringer.