Chapter 4: César Edelmir

Age: 49
Gender: Male
Faction: Knights
Weapon: Sword and Kite shield
Occupation: Head of the leader's guard for the templars
Motivation: To protect the leader of the templars
Early Life: Born in the forests of Ashfeld he learned how to survive the wilderness from his parents until he was 9 years old his parents died by a huge black bear. The bear creeped on the boy as a knight cuts the head off the bear a tall man towered the boy this knight was known as Vortiger. Vortiget adopted the boy and taught him how to fight as a black prior as he saw his adopted father Vortiger rise over the years. Vortiger joined the Blackstone Legion as Apollyon's guards. When the black priors failed to protect Apollyon. They went into hiding. A few years later of hiding Vortiger and the black priors rose again and slaughtered the Vikings in the harbor when the samurai came the black priors attached their bodies on their ships. When the lawbringers came but they did not bring the law on the black priors. César was permanently changed when the black priors joined the knights César took some black priors and joined the Templars. They had sworn to protect the leader of the templars. It has been told that most of the black priors had taken the oath of silence. It has also been told that César has been going to the cathedral every night.