Chapter Two- I Think I'm Over Her/ Jai's POV

I think one of the times I was most famous was when I was lucky enough to be dating Ariana. Lots of people probably think, "Oh yeah, that's that kid from Janoskians!" or "Hey, look, it's Luke's twin!" but they mostly know me as her ex. I think everyone thinks of me as heartless, but I wasn't just the hurter in our relationship, I was also the hurtee. She broke my heart right back, and no amount of food could ever change that.

I managed two years of restless nights till now. Somehow, Ariana would always sneak into my dreams, and then I'd wake up, and wouldn't be able to sleep. They say that if you can't sleep someone else is dreaming of you. And maybe that was Ariana, or some random fan. I didn't know.

Luke had caught me so many times on my bed crying and had always been there to comfort and confront me. He'd get a bowl of popcorn and we'd play on the Xbox. Being twins we sort of had a sixth sense, something that Beau or any of the other boys would never understand. Sometimes it was great. Sometimes I really needed to be alone. I was sitting on the same bed we sat on within our first few months of dating, and it just made me sad.

Flashback

Ariana smuggled next to me, a notebook clutched in her hand, her vanilla scent wafting in the air, her face contorted into a look of concentration.

"What you writing?" I asked, wrapping my arm around her shoulders as she rested her head on my cheek.

"Not much..." She giggled, putting the pad out of my reach. I tried to grab it and we broke out into a play fight. Soon I had beaten her and she had collapsed to the floor in laughter whilst I celebrated, waving the notepad, my trophy, in the air in victory.

"Don't look!" Ariana shouted, trying to find the strength through laughter to get up. I tickled her and she fell back to the floor.

"Why not?" I replied, jokingly pretending to peel the cover from the first page.

"DON'T!" She stood up this time and I wrestled her to the sofa, before I opened up the first page properly. "It's a top secret song!"

"A top secret song?!" I chuckled. "You call this a top secret song?!"

I let the open notepad dangle from my hand, exposing her doodles of us and 'J+A' s drawn inside hearts, it was irresistible. I bent down to kiss her and you could practically feel the electricity between us, as I tucked her hair behind her ears and her arms were attached to my shoulders. I felt invincible. "Do you want pizza?" she then asked. "Dude, answer me. DO. YOU. WANT. PIZZA?" I snapped out of my daydream. No, Ariana hadn't said that. It was Beau, as usual, stopping my fantasy mid flashback. "Mmm, yeah...I'll have a Meat Lovers," I then considered the fact that the boys usually liked to get pizzas they hadn't tried before and share it-daring eachother to eat the strange concoction- so I ended up adding "Or what ever you guys are having."

Beau sat down next to me, patting my back before placing his hand on my knee.

"You know, if there's anything that's bothering you, you can tell me, you know," he confirmed, playing the role of big brother well. "I am experienced with the ladies."

"Thanks, but I think it's okay now," I took a deep breath, before finally saying: "I think I'm over her."

"Good," Beau removed his hand from my knee. "Becuase we're touring in her home town and Luke sent her exclusive tickets."

And in that second, I realised that I was not only lying to Beau, but I was also lying to myself. I was not over her.

A/N

So, Jai has revealed his true feelings! What could possibly happen...

If you truly want to make my day (but you don't have to)

Vote?

Comment?

Follow me if you feel like it?

Lyasm xx

-chocoskittle