Where the Hell am I

Your POV

I was walking around my deleted A.U. talking to Chara when a portal opened up. I let it suck me in as I thought I was going to Remnant. Boy was I wrong, I was launched in the middle of a New York. Not the original Spider-Man's universe cause the news said he was dead. Wierd. I was walking around for an hour with my hood up until I saw a place called Fisk. That was it. ButI knew what it meant. Fisk tower. Just my luck, welp better walk inside. I put my hood up and my scarf over my mouth and teleport to the top floor. Fisk wasn't there. I teleport to the basement, where he has a giant portal thingy trying to bring back his wife.

(Y/N): "Hey Fisk how're ya doin'." I say in my normal calm demeanor voice.

Fisk: "Huh, oh Cross how have you been buddy?" He says being friendly.

(Y/N): "Oh you know, just workin' with nightmare. So I see your trying to bring back your wife." He slowly but sadly nods. "News flash, it ain't gonna happen so I'd stop before you kil bring more Spider-Men here. Ya got me?" He disobeyes and continues. Then an explosion happens, I cover my eyes as my hood is blown off. When the explosions done I put my scarf down. I saw this coming.

Damn. He's so naive.

(Y/N): "Fisk! Do you know why I wear this scarf, it was because I naive enough to believe in a human. They erased my world, but not before giving me half their soul. Hence why I have Chara and this scarf. Dip*bleep*. Wait, no Fresh is here."