Lolipops

This was requested by OrenjiRabenda  and a quick thank you to you for the support QwQ it means a lot! Also shout out to KawaiiHinaHime08 for the support too!

-Himawari POV-

It was a typical Saturday. Or at least I wish. I wish Nii-san was out with Sadara and Mitsuki. But he went away from the village since the passing of mother and father leaving me to the forest floor and my secret hideout where I drew uncle Neji and Dad playing together as children. I hum and lay under my treestump I've been under since my brother was a chunin. Now that father and mother is gone, Boruto is missing, and Sarada is gone looking with the others, I have nothing to do but stay to myself. Nobody really cares about me at the moment because of Nii-san taking the spotlight by leaving. it's not that I am jealous but, Inojin and the others has been absent more and more. We hang out less and less.

'Inojin probably forgot about me and is hanging out with someone else like Sumi-'

Someone jumped down from a branch keeping me away from my horrible thoughts. Pale blonde hair... Eyes of the ocean....crop top with a huge scroll...Inojin.

"Ano....N-nani?"

"Yo! Him!"

"A-ah! Inojin?!"

"Hai! You thought I would forget our friendship anniversary?"

' Wait that was today?! And here I was downing him for hanging out with that..that ... Woman....'

I shift my gaze from him blushing at my own foolishnesses but nod turning slightly away with my arms folding. I felt his pale eyes piercing my head. I felt the shivers and sighed shaking my head.

'Who was he to make me jealous and all weird inside?! '

"Ah! S-sorry Hima! H-honest! I shouldn't of left alot of those times and I should've stayed here with you. Look I know you feel like your brother is the spotlight in everyone's eyes...in my eyes... But it's you okay? I just need to get your idiot brother home so everyone can have peace of mind and when I mean everyone I mean Sadara. Sigh she is worried. We all are Hima. You stopped searching with us. And we are all concerned."

My blush goes deeper and deeper shades of red as he rambles. My brother has been in contact with me for awhile now. He is fine but it's a promise I made to him. I look at inojin and finally speak up.

"Are you sure you are s-sorry?"

"Honest! Look I even brought your favorite flavor lollipops!"

"Really!"

Nodding he pulls out four of them. Three was sticks and a note. It read:
'Got snackish and found those limited edition snacks of yours! How dare you not share! I took three to be fair. -Chocho'
Inojin sighs and looks at me handing the lollipop to me.

"Sorry Hima... My fault ag-"

"It's okay! We can....share"

Without thinking I pulled out the wrapper and popped the lollipop into my mouth for a a second and push it into his mouth. He realized what happened first.

"Hima..we just missed"  the blonde bastard said making me blush. What was worst is he kept it into his mouth while saying it.

-Inojin-

We kinda kissed right? I guess it makes sense to go all the way- Gah! Mind out of the gutter! She wouldn't like that anyways. Be cool.

I started laughing. Hysterically. Like an idiot. I blew it. She pouted at me as if she was... serious about the situation. I looked at her but she turned away. Bright red. She seemed upset because of what I said. I take out the lollipop and hand it to her but she looked at me silently. I sigh and hold out my hand. I'll take her to my special place instead then. Just to make it up to her. I walk up to her and pick he rip bridal style. She says nothing but looks up confused. I put the lollipop in her mouth and smile warmly. It was hard to learn how to smile but my father taught me. I look up and start to run out of the training grounds forest towards the peaceful fields.

A/N This is at sunset A/N

We arrive and sit down with Hima in my lap still

We arrive and sit down with Hima in my lap still. She was flushed still but had the lollipop in her mouth. I smiled and leant downwards.

"Sorry for ruining out special day. I'll make it up to you."

I hold my breath and go in for the kids while showing no emotions...or so I thought.

-Himawari-

Inojin was blushing as he leant in more. He bit down on one side of the stick and went down it until our lips touched. He was blushing, don't get me wrong l, but I was having an asthma attack and a stroke at the same time. I felt his lips and lost it. I wanted control. Enough 'I get to do what I want even though I'm sorry' time for a change. I grab the back of his head and push him further making this moment a full on make out session. The battle was to see who can get the lollipop first and to see who would tap out. We went for a good minute seeing who would tap out first, but I won, to or surprise. As he pulled away, I still had the lollipop in my mouth which signaled I won. He smiled in defeat and sighed as did I. We was catching out breath and I spoke:

"What does this mean?"

"It means your mine. Duh dummy."

"No no no it means your mine! You don't have the lollipop, I do! Hahaahah!"

He quickly pecked me to my surprise so I stood there shocked and blushing. He then smirked with my favorite blueberry limited edition lollipop in his mouth. I sigh and pout playfully.

"C'mon your mine and I'm yours correct?"

"Ye-yeah but no hanging out with Sumire or I will personally kick your a-"

He did it again and smiled at me like an asshole.

"How would your brother feel about that dirty mouth"

I blush and roll my eyes and pull him to me.

"Then come clean it"

He smirked and we kissed again.

"Happy anniversary"

"Yeah happy anniversary.....Baka?"

*The end.*

How'd you like it? Was it good? Hope you enjoyed! Feel free to vote and comment on any errors so I can correct and improve! Thanks again!

             - Hatake-san