Chapter I - Kellie

This story starts off with Kellie waking up in her little house. Blackie was next to her.

"Morning sleepyhead," Blackie said, adjusting her little bow. She was proud of her little orange bow. Kellie got out of bed and started to fluff her fur.

"Hey, Blackie, what are you doing," Kellie said as she was stretching out. "Oh, nothing," said Blackie, walking into the kitchen.

"Hey," Blackie said. "Why were you up until 2 in the morning, listening to that radio?"

"I don't know, why do you listen to that phone all the time?" Kellie said with a can of beef in her mouth. She was walking slowly around the kitchen trying to find a can opener.

"Just because I can" Blackie revolted.

"Geez settle down Blackie, I was just asking," Kellie muttered quietly.

"Hey, where's the can opener?" Kellie interrogated Blackie.

"I don't know, I've haven't touched it" Blackie spoke.

Last night, Kellie and Blackie went on a trip to the store. They didn't get anything, just looked around, because it was closing.

Kellie thought about last night. "Blackie, do you want to go to the store and buy some toys?"

"Sure Kellie, it's a beautiful day, so I don't see why not." She smiled.

Kellie was very excited to go. She wanted to go, but then she heard Blackie yell in pain. It sounded like something crashed as well.

"Blackie are you ok?!" Kellie bolted into Blackie's room, and there was stuff on top of her.

She moved the stuff off of Blackie, and it looked like she was hurt. Kellie grabbed Blackie's phone and called the ambulance.

It sounded like she was going to have to wear a cast for a while.
Will Blackie be Okay? Find out in Chapter II of Kellie and Blackie {Coming Soon!}