Chapter 1 - The big secret

Harry Potter, of course, woke up with a pee stain on his Voldemort body pillow, again. "Damnit! I guess I stayed up to late humping senpai voldemort again.." Harry said, feeling his crotch. Lilly Potter, Harry's mom, who managed to survive the beautiful attempted murder of voldemort, is the main reason why Harry became to kinky and horny for Voldemort. Harry managed to save some images of nude Voldemort in his phone gallery. He usually masturbates to the images. One Image is Voldemort and sans fucking, but sans raped Voldemort, so he wasn't worried that Voldemort was crushing on sans. Harry, who woke up at 6, and doesn't have to be at school until 8 for breakfast, knew he had 2 hours to fuck his body pillow. "Yes yes yes!!" Harry said as he pulled down his pee stained, soaked boxers, and started to insert his pp into the fake little hole on the body pillow. Harry moaned so much and cummed all over the body pillow. Harry's mom walked in. "HARRY! WHAT THE FUCK??" Lilly said. Harry couldn't stop himself, and continued to fuck the body pillow. He cummed alot more, then noticed his mom was there. He turned to her, his pp still in the hole, blushing red. "I-im sorry, i-its not w-what it l-looks l-like!!" Harry said, while still having his massive dick out. His mom walked up to him, and said "Wow, nice body pillow. Now go back to sleep, or I'll tell Voldemort you gave the body pillow of him a vagina." "P-p-please, d-dont t-tell m-my s-senpai v-v-v-voldemort!!" Harry pleaded, using his most anime girl voice. Harry took his big penis out of the body pillow covered in cum, that for some reason, had blue ink mixed in it. "Ahh, I forgot I put blue dye in him." Harry said, embarrassed. He pulled his boxers back up but his mom noticed they were soaked in his pee. "Harry, what is this?" Lilly said as she pointed to his pee stained, wet boxers. "I-i c-c-can.. exp..ex..e.." Harry wondered why his legs were becoming warm again. He looked down and he was peeing his pants out of embarrassment. He became red, again. "Do you need diapers?" Lilly sighed. "N-n-no please!" Harry begged. "Fine... If you pee your pants again, I'm going to buy you diapers and you have to walk around with just your shirt and diaper on. No pants." Lilly added. Harry stopped peeing. But still had the urge to pee very badly. But, he didn't want to seem like a wimp, so he got dressed, grabbed his wand, Voldemort nudes, and left.

Chapter 2 - The diaper incident
_______________________________________
Harry left for school, his mom made him wear his pee soaked boxers to school, and the wet pee soaked through his boxers, and he wasn't allowed to wipe off his legs, so it looked as if Harry just peed himself. He got made fun of for it. He still had to pee so badly, and almost couldnt hold it, breakfast was still on for an hour, and you can't go to the bathroom during breakfast. But for Harry, it wouldn't matter. The closest boys bathroom was across the school, he was sure he was going to pee himself, and he needed the body pillow now. He needed to fuck it so badly. He daydreamed about fucking Voldemort, and him moaning and cumming. Harry cummed and the white discharge shown through his pants. Luckily for him, he didn't pee himself though. As he walked down the hall for first period, Voldemort was walking next to him. Harry got very nervous and turned red blushing. He whispered, "O-oh shit, I-i really have to pee, but senpai i-is right there!" Harry scrunched his legs together and squirmed. He couldn't hold it anymore. Harry peed himself all over the place and it was so much his whole entire half body was covered in his wet pee and cum. People started to laugh, but Voldemort just chuckled, and places his arm on Harry's shoulder. "Do you need to get a change of pants, Harry?" Voldemort said. "The nurse ran out 2 days ago..." Harry said, still peeing himself. Voldemort touching his shoulder so lightly made Harry get a massive boner, and his boner touched Voldemort, who then got a huge boner, and their boners touched, they both cummed on each other in front of the kids. Harry yelled, "I can't take this anymore!" Harry pulled Voldemort on his broom, rode into the boys bathroom, took him into the biggest stall, pulled down their boxers and they started fucking. When Harry got home, he came into the room, using the new body pillow Voldemort gave him, that even includes fake moans and cums. He immediately started fucking it in his room. He stopped though, because he felt like he had to pee. He ran to the bathroom but his mom was in there. "Hurry up mom!!!" Harry said. "No! I don't feel well, now wait." Lilly said. Harry squirmed and squirmed and eventually, he peed himself all over the wood floor. He also pooped himself some. When Lilly opened the door, she said, "!! Well, I guess it's time for the diapers!" She said as she got the extra small diapers out, and as a punish to Harry, the diapers are plastic, so they don't hold lots of pee. "You'll get used to them." Lilly added, as she put on Harry's diaper for the night. "If you pee or poop, you aren't allowed to take off the diaper. And I won't change it in the morning, only until you get home, and I won't be washing your clothes as much, as a punishment, and you can't wear pants." Lilly said. Harry accepted his fate "ugh.. really mom?" Harry said, secretly enjoying the diaper. He went to bed, dreamingly in the about fucking Voldemort again. He cummed and peed all over in his sleep, and it was to much for the diaper to handle. Harry's pee seemed out the diaper, and onto his bed.