minsung-2hoes(pt1)

HANS POV

"Im known in the group for being the most hoe in the group but I idk why don't Minho notice me I mean im cute  and hot and everything its just UGHHHH  we are both bottom but who knows it might work..ass to ass...JK I think his more dominant than I ever go close too..but well I guess im just really have a spirit of a bottom in me...but how can a slut attract a slut..well this is difficult"i said clenching my jaw seeing Woojin role his eyes "you make it sound so problematic to the point in reality even he fucks you in public he'll do it for them good good" he sighed "how about if im not good" I pouted.

"he fucked Jhope already you cant be the worse"he had a straight(gay sorry I have too) face  "well...how about I was turned down his not in the mood"he giggled well "im sorry but it will happen" he said pulling his phone....oh no "don't worry im in the mood"i heard Minho's voice in his phone "oh shit"i said Woojin turned the phone down "I think you kneed to go home"he smirked I grabbed my things.

"see you hoe"he said I giggled 

MINHOS POV

As I heard the words coming out off Hans voice I was ready to fuck him I can imagine his lips stroking up and down to my hard on.....ahh Imagining it makes me hard already where is he?I thought since this is his first time with me it should be special .....so it should be RAW.

I saw him enter the room I didn't want to be naked since I want him too have the full experience....he stripped in front of me gently slowly I can see how he gently reveal his beautiful soft and pale skin and as he slipped his boxers off I saw his beautiful  pink cock..i just want him......I went closer and just attached him "damn that aggressive"he said sighing and pushing me I continued and I think I was going hard on him...but who cares this hoe will enjoy it he pulled the kiss and went down and I know what exactly he'll do.

"ahh" I moaned out he then of course smirked "enjoying "he asked "ye-yeah"i sigh and moaned out.He even went faster and stroking up and down "ahh shit"i said moaning hard" im cumming baby" I said grabbing his now red cheeks but he didn't pull he even went faster making sure I cum inside his mouth till I finally blasted "ahh-"I saw him swallow "tasty?"i asked smirking and pulling his hair "then taste it"he said kissing me tongue to tongue "I think I shouldn't be just the one enjoying"i said finally  pulling him bending him down.  

PT. 2 WHEN I HAVE TIME