War of the World

This starts off in the year 3005. There were all kinds of wars in the world. None as bad as this. There are monsters called Orks dropping all over the world and they mean war. There are all kinds of things that they want. The most things of all they want is the world. The only thing saving the earth is the Eldar. I think that this is a good part to talk about the Orks and Eldar.

The Orks are big and green monsters more are less. I think the best think I can say about the Orks is that they are the kind of things that you only and I mean only want to mess with if you have a gun. They have the kind of guns that you would give to a kid. The only thing that they have good for them is there numbers and the axes.

The Eldar, where to start? You just don't want to get on their bad side. They have guns numbers and swords yes all of it. Now you may think that it is one of the fights that the winner is going to be the Eldar. You would be mistaken.

The Orks and Eldar have had so many wars you would think that races would be killed off by now but they are not. The race of Orks and Eldar has had wars for over 5000 years, ya 5000 year. I know a long time.

I think I should start the story now so; we will go back about 3 years. The humans called the Eldar. They wanted help to fight other places one of them were the Orks home. So the Orks went to war with the Eldar.

Well the Orks and Eldar are in one of the worst wars you can think of. The Orks have killed 100s if not 1000s of Eldar and the Eldar have done the same with the Orks. I think that if you can guess that there will be no winner you are wrong. Both armies never give up.

Stayed tuned for the next chapter!!!