First day pt1.

a: sorry school got busy and I lowkey forgot about this I hope you all like this, I'll be more active soon.

You had walked home after school and all that was on your mind was hangyul. You still can't get him out your head, you didn't feel butterflies since you hated relationships but what you did feel was guilt. You whispered under your breathe "why did I treat him like that, he's only trying to help." As you got into the house you heard your mum and dad arguing about something. You were an only child ever since the accident but your parents weren't your biological parents. You told them you were home, when suddenly there was another woman hugging you. You pushed away when the woman said "it's me sweetie it's your mum." You shook your head you never wanted to meet her. She left me at an orphanage and by my guess she didn't want to meet my either yet she's here acting like she can get MY life back. You walked away to your room before hearing your mum say "I told you she doesn't want to meet you now leave." The other woman left and your parents sighed before shouting that they'll be getting started on dinner. That was before you left and texted hangyul "meet me at the library I'll get us dinner." A few moments passed and he replied "okay see you there, be careful."

You got to 7/11 and went in getting a ton of food, 2 packs of 12 mini sausages, 3 tteokbokki bowls, 2 black bean ramen, a ton of cheese and 4 bottles of soda. You paid for everything then made it and went to the library, you saw hangyul waiting outside with snacks you smiled and he helped you with your stuff before you to went in.

Time skip:

You fell asleep while hangyul explained the last question, hangyul looked over worried seeing your head falling from your hand he put his hand down so your head wouldn't get hurt.

Hangyul's pov

"so with trigonometry you have these three components-" I looked down at y/n and she was asleep. She looked so peaceful and like a baby, I felt sorry for how the school is dealing with things. I saw her head falling slightly and I got scared so I put my hand down so her head would land on my hand. I shut the book and put her head down softly, I didn't want to wake her up so I cleaned up and left her there. Whilst I was cleaning I saw her wake up slightly I was worried I woke her up from the noise so I went back over to her checking up on her. I sighed in relief "it wasn't me thank goodness for that."

I hope you guys liked this part, sorry for the long wait I'll post the 2nd part either later today or tomorrow.