Chapter1:Gimmie more

Alana pov

He was staring at me from across the club. The strobe lights were dancing on his handsome face as he came towards me with a sly smirk that made my heart melt.

"Hello beautiful can I buy you a drink?" he took the seat next to me and stared at my breast not feeling ashamed at all.

"Yeah uh my eyes are up here" I said while holding in a laugh. I was wearing some short skimpy dress that hugged all my curves making them look the way they should.

His eyes trailed up and down my body with a seductive look.

"Excuse me" he smiled showing off white teeth.

"Yeah I don't think my fiancée would appreciate me talking to other men in a dark club" his eyes went to the ring on my left hand.

"Is he here with you?" his eyes trailing down my body again.

"No actually he's not" I looked at him and smirked.

"Then he won't mind me doing this if he can't see me now can he" he started rubbing circles on my inner thighs I let out a soft sigh as his hand traveled a little higher.

"Dance with me" I whispered into his ear and walked towards the dance floor. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me to his firm hard chest.

"So tell me your name babe"

He whispered into my ear from behind me while trailing his hands down my torso and back up.

"My name is Kelly and you?" I turned around and pressed myself into him. he let out a moan and I could feel his friend downstairs reacting to my touch.

"Raymond" he pulled me towards a bathroom and I pushed him inside. I immediately gave into his sexual persuasion he lifted me and pressed my back against the wall while trailing kisses down my neck to his bite mark.

"You wanna take this to a more private setting?" he licked my mark and I shuddered, him knowing that would set me off started to walk towards the exit of the bathroom.

"Put me down" I breathed into his ear. He set me on the ground and we practically ran to the exit of the club. we reached his car and got in.

"Raymond?" I looked at Aaron stifling a laugh.

"I couldn't think of a better one and Raymond was the first name I thought of"he shrugged and started the car. "So um Kelly what do you wanna do now" I laughed at his joke

"That was Ella's middle name I don't even know why I thought of that" we were driving two blocks from home " we have a early morning tomorrow Aaron so I'm gonna shower and sleep" he sighed and made a face.

"Can we at least shower together?" he looked at me with a hopeful look and I sighed playfully

"Fine but no funny business" he smirked and pulled into our driveway.

*************

"Oh my god Aaron Don't Stop" I sighed as he thrust into me making my nails dig into his back

"oh ah oh ah " he was thrusting in and out of me under the shower water and sucking on his mark.

"Say it again" he whispered huskily in my ear

"Don't stop" I moaned and moaned until felt the most pleasure and released it shuddering as I had an orgasm Aaron soon came and we stood wrapped in each others arms as the water washed away the sex that we just had.

"I said no funny business" I said outta breath he laughed and turned off the water while I grabbed us some towels.

"I must've misunderstood you then" he wrapped his hands around my shoulder and we walked into our room