Chapter10:Change of plans

Seth--->

Alana pov

I had been here for what three days maybe four I don't know but zach hadn't let me out of this room and I couldn't bear it anymore I stormed towards the door and confronted Seth.

"I want to leave from this fucking room!" I didn't want to yell at him he didn't deserve it he was actually really kind to me but this whole experience has gotten me put on edge.

"Miss Dawn I know that your upset and want to go home but I can't allow you to leave king Zachariah's strict orders" I felt my temper rising.

"TO HELL WITH KING ZACHARIAH I CAN CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT HE WANTS!!!" I yelled at him.

"I can assure you miss Alana Zachariah has been to hell and back multiple times he says it's really not as bad as everyone makes it out to be you'd be surprised at how many beautiful women are actually sinners" he said looking off into space.

I remembered something. Vampires have pressure points I learned this in training when desperate times call for desperate measures you can paralyze a vampire by pressing your index finger and middle finger to the softer more fleshy part of their skin behind the ear.

I strolled over to him with a forced lust full look. I could see him start to shift under my gaze I just smiled seductively and made my way to him. I grabbed his hand and intertwined ours together massaging the back of his.

"Hmm Seth do you think that I should go to hell, I mean I have sinned in my past but god forgives right?" I said in a persuasive low voice and trailed my hands to his ears right where I needed them to be.

"God forgives, I don't" he said smugly. ha! that was cute remind me to use that one later in time. I smiled as I placed my needed fingers in their position and quickly jabbed them into his pressure point.

"Oh your good, you sly dog"he said as his knees buckled and gave way making him collapse on the floor."have fun" he said still looking up at me.

I ran into the room conjoined to mine and soon stopped in my tracks. There standing in all his glory was none other than Zachariah. He smirked as my eyes wandered to unmentionable places.

"You know if you wanted me to bed you, you could've just asked" my cheeks flamed and he chuckled at my discomfort. I felt a gush of wind and suddenly zach was in front of me with a towel hanging dangerously low on his hips. the 'V' muscle more defined than others.

"Did you need something kitten?" he whispered into my ear and clutched the red dress that I was wearing. Same as the last except for the color. I found my strength and pushed him off of me.

"When are you gonna kill me already" I said, more like whispered but he still heard and moved away from me almost appalled that I would ask such a question.

"There's a change of plans love we're not killing you actually I'm keeping you" wait their not killing me? I thought to myself. "I just said no we're not gonna kill you" he said letting out a breath like I was some student who just didn't get the damn problem. Ugh stop reading my fucking mind then!!!

"Wait no I don't wanna be kept by you Zachariah I have a family, a mate who's probably going insane looking for me please let me go" I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"Oh your still here?" he sounded annoyed and arrogant at the same time. "Asshole! did you hear that you jerk!" I screamed at him

In a swift movement I was on the bed and he was hovering over me with a blank face. Thank god he put some clothes on because his lower region was pressed firmly to mine.

"How did you get past Seth anyway kitten?" he looked impressed at first then covered it up.

"Well not all of us Australians are wrestling fucking crocodiles, some of us actually train on how to kill you blood sucking sonofabitches" I said annoyed that he was still on top of me making me very uncomfortable.

"My,my,my you are brave Alana and I admire that but you are in no position to call me out on anything I could easily make your stay here hard as Hell" he clutched my arm tightly making me wince just a little.

"Or I can make it a pleasurable heaven" his hand trailed down my arm to the waistband of my underwear that was on full display as usual.

He hooked his thumb into the waistband and began pulling. I tried to move his hands and get him off of me but he pinned my arms above my head and began kissing my neck.

"Stop" I said breathlessly and he smiled against my neck where he bit me the other night. I felt the prick of his fangs sinking into my throat. Surprisingly it felt amazing and I pulled his head closer to mine.

His hand slid up my dress and was tracing patterns on my torso. he sealed the wound and began trailing his tongue down in between my breast. a small moan escaped my lips.

"What the hell are you doing?!?!, Aaron is our mate stop this now!!"

I heard Cadence scream in my head and that brought me back to reality. I pushed zach off of me and stood up face flushed and hurried back into my room where Seth was regaining his mobility.

"Did you have fun miss Alana?"he said smugly as I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. okay breath Alana. there has to be some way to get out of here they can't do this to me I'm not a fucking slave to anyone.

I am getting out of here.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

A/N

Oh my god Alana almost cheated on Aaron severely she needs to get outta there before something else happens.-Mwauh💋

Song for chapter

Breathe me by Sia😍👌❤️

❤️Vote

❤️Comment

❤️Follow

❤️Share

~Lokita😘✌️