Chapter One

Dear Diary,              Dare:Sep 2, 1993
I'm Rosebella  Black or Rose for short. I'm the daughter of Regulus Black. My dad died a little bit before I was born. So I stayed with my uncle until he was wrongly arrested when I was 2 or 3. I was 2 when he was convicted.

For a while I lived with my cousin Narcisa,her husband,and their son. Then when my other cousin Nymphadora Tonks got out of Hogwarts and started Auror training I started living with her. I like her better then Narcissa and her family. Narcissa and her family didn't like me. They didn't like my bold personality. It's my personality for crying out loud.

Nymphadora and I are a lot a like in a way so it's great living with her. 1 we both hate being called our first names. Well kind of. I hate it when I get called Rosebella instead of Rose. She hates being called Nymphadora. Which makes me wonder why I'm calling her Nymphadora. Oh yeah and most of our family hates us. They hate me the most. Only because I dare to be bold. I am bold. They hate her because she's not like them. Oh and she's a Hufflepuff.

Remember how I said my uncle Sirius got arrested. Well according to The Daily Prophet he escaped. I just hope they realize he didn't do any of those crimes before they catch him. Or before Harry Potter catches him. Yes,Harry Potter. Harry thinks Uncle Sirius sold out his parents and based off his history with Voldemort he's probably going to find Sirius.

I don't know Harry very well. I've never even talked to him. Mostly because I've never needed to. I have wanted to,but I've never been able to. I'm a year above him so we obviously don't have breaks at the same time,then I'm always doing something. I'm a 4th year prefect. I don't know how though. I thought the professors didn't like me because of how bold I am. I do make good grades though.

I wonder if I'll eve get to talk to Harry. He probably doesn't want to talk to me. Or even know I exist. Maybe he does. I am pretty popular at Hogwarts. Mostly because of my rather bold personality. I have a lot of ear piercings and people think that's cool too. 12 to be exact. I don't wear all my earrings at the same time though.

Now that we're talking about that. Why don't we talk about what I look like? I have black hair,grey eyes,and fair skin which tans very easily. Oh and I'm about average height.Oh and I always have my nails painted.

I have to go. Hope to write to you soon. Bye.