Chapter Two

Dear Diary,    Date: Dec 15 1993

Today I talked to Harry Potter! It only took the 3 years,3 months, 1 week,and 6 days of him being so I could have talked to him. Yes,I counted.

It was only me saying "Sorry," since I ran into him. He didn't seem to mind though thankfully. He's pretty nice from what I've heard. I bet it's because of the fact he was raised with very little. I've always had a lot my whole life. I come from a rich family. "The regal house of black," according to Kreacher. I don't like Kreacher he's mean. Especially to me. I only see him once every few years thankfully.

Anyways back to the important thing. I TALKED TO HARRY POTTER!!!

When I was younger I used to love to hear how he'd survived Voldemort. I always wonder what his. Why couldn't Voldemort have just thrown Harry out the window? That would have killed him. I'm glad he didn't though.

I've always been told that when I say I always wonder why couldn't or things like that I'm giving people ideas. Which is kind of true. I'm very smart according to most people. A lot of people say this, "For someone so smart you sure don't do smart things! Just look at all your piercings and the clothes you wear!"

That always makes me angry. I only have piercings on my ear and I don't wear bad looking outfits. Or revealing or anything like that. My most revealing outfit is a outfit with shorts that end around the middle  of my thigh. I think it's the fact I wear very high high heel boots. A lot of people call them hooker boots.

A lot of people think I'm a rebel. I kind of am. I do what I think I should or is right even if it's against the rules. Well kind of. I don't do what I want and cheat in games,but let's say someone told me I couldn't do something and I saw no reason to not I would probably do it. That has got me in trouble more then once in my life. My teacher told me, "Start on the project now while you have a months." I started the night before and got an O + (the highest grade there is.)

It's getting late. I'm going to have to call it a night. I'll write later. Bye.