Encounter

" We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated. "

From the discussion I gather that there is another person imprisoned here with me.
It's a girl and she sounds young .
She speaks English but has an accent of some sort- probably Russian but I am not sure.

But why isn't she speaking her language and why English?

I try not to think about these strange questions but my mind rebels and again a ton of questions start to flood my mind.

How old are we?
Where are our family?
What ethnicity are we?
Which country are we from?
When were we detained?
Why were we detained?
Who are we?

Types of questions most people already know about themselves unlike us.

Who knows how many people there are with us.
And what type.

From what I sense, this person is in the same spot as me and I try to communicate with her.

Me: Hey! We are in the same situation, let's cooperate with one another and figure out a way to escape out of here alive.
???: I agree

A while ago there was " only " me in here and know there is another person trapped in here with me.

Me: Hey, follow my voice and let's get to the middle of the area.
???: O-ok
Me: I am trying to reach out
Me: Where are you?
???: I think I am in a corner
Me: I will try my right side first
???: Ok

As I struggled to my right I came across a human hand.

Me: Weird question but what I am holding right now is your hand right?

Adrenaline fills me up as I hear her nervously say no.