Chapter 1

I walked into the kitchen of my brand new house then out of no where people jumped up, "Happy 20th!" they shouted. I jumped a little and smiled wide.

"Oh my God! You guys didn't have to do all this for me." I said looking at the cake and wine glasses half filled with red wine. Out of nowhere Harry walked up to me and embraced me into a tight hug.

"You only turn 20 once Neveah. Happy birthday!" he said pulling slightly out of the hug.

"Thank you." I said and kissed his cheek. He chuckled and pulled fully out of the hug. "What are you chuckling about?" I asked.

"You." he said handing me a glass and walking off. I sighed and drank a sip of the wine.

"If it isn't the birthday girl." Kayla said walking up to me and giving me a quick hug.

"Hey Kayla." I smiled.

"You do realize you're wearing a work uniform, right?" she giggled and I laughed while nodding.

"Sorry, I wasn't informed about the classy birthday party going on here tonight." I said sarcastically.

"True, but you need to go change. Come on, I'll help you pick out an outfit." she said excitedly pulling by my arm to my room. We passed by Harry on the way to my room and he smiled at me.

Once we got into my room Kayla went straight to my closet and started to go through my clothes. I sat on my bed and sipped on the wine in my glass.

"How about this dress?" she asked holding up a red dress. I shrugged and she chuckled, "Well go try it on then!"

"Fine!" I laughed as she took my glass and tossed the dress to me then pushed me into my bathroom.

I put the dress on then walked out, "How does it look on me?" I asked and she gave me a thumbs up.

"It looks great! It hugs your body in all the right places!" she said excitedly. I chuckled and she touched up my makeup then we walked back into the living room with everyone else.

I walked over to a group of friends and a few guys hugged me telling me happy birthday. I felt someone grab my hand so I turned around to see Harry. "Hey." I smiled.

"Hey, I want to give you something. follow me." He smiled back pulling towards the hall. I followed him and we stopped half way down the hall.

He handed me a nicely wrapped box. "Harry you didn't have to get me anything." I said looking up at him.

"I know, but I wanted to. I have known you since you were, what, 17?" he smiled softly and I chuckled with a nod.

I opened the box to find an infinity necklace. I covered my mouth with my hand at the sight of the beautiful necklace. "Harry..." I started to say but he cut me off.

"Neveah I hope you like it. if you don't..." he said but I just hugged him tightly. He hugged me back, "You like it?" he asked.

"Yes, I love it. Thank you." I said and smiled against his neck.

"You're welcome." he said pulling slightly out of the hug. He looked at me and ran his tongue over his lips before he spoke again. "You look beautiful tonight, as always." he smiled and I blushed a little but smiled back.

"Thank you handsome." I said and he took the box from me, he took the necklace out of the box and motioned for me to turn around.

"You've grown up a lot since you were 17. Though you still make me feel old." he chuckled lightly. I chuckled as I turned around to face him.

"You're only 23!" I laughed softly. He placed his hands gently on my waist. He pulled me close and pressed his lips softly to mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He pulled back a little so our lips were less than inches apart. "Neveah, I've held my feelings in since the first year of being your vocal coach. I thought if I told you that you wouldn't feel the same but I had to finally take a chance."

I placed my hand against his face softly, "You're such an idiot." I whispered. He furrowed his eyebrows, "I've had a crush on you since I was 17." I smiled and he chuckled.

"Don't scare me like that. I thought you were going to say you didn't feel the same." he said hugging me tightly.