A day at work

Character info: 

Age: 20

Name: Axel 

Work: Just finished school, and started as a Police Officer. 

I was sitting at my desk on my office, watching the pictures on the wall. I was bored, cause Gordon keep on saying "You're too young boy, you need to do the office work here. You're too young to do police patrols". Therefore I'm just sitting in my office, and are bored. I just finished 5 hours long office work. I kept looking at a picture of Harley Quinn, that we're laying at the desk. "Why can't I meet you? Or, I know you don't know me, but I still want too meet you. Even though your most exactly going to kill me" I said to myself.

Suddenly Gordon rushed into my office. "Who are you talking to?" He asked, and gave me a strange face. "Just myself, I did just talk about how glad I am to work here" I said, and did hide the picture. "What are you hiding?" Gordon asked angry. "You know that it's not allowed to have illegal things here?" He asked. "I'm a young person, what do you really expect me to have?" I answerd. "Fine, just keep it for yourself. But keep on working" Gordon said and gave me more work.

I finished the work I got, and went home. I were tired, so I did go straight up to the bedroom. Every single wall was full of pictures of Harley Quinn. I felt it was easier to fall asleep then.