Jamie's Nightmare

Jamie woke up in the middle of the night. Aching from her stab wound to the leg. She slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes. Tears formed in her eyes as she thought about her mother Laurie Strode.
"Uncle?" Jamie said aloud. Wondering if the man she once feared would appear. Luckily, he did.
"Uncle, it's snowing outside! Can we go out and play?" Jamie asked, a small grin appearing. Michael was a little skeptical, no one can see us he thought. But maybe if it makes her happy, he could take her too the woods so she could play in the winter wonderland that was painted outside.
Michael nodded his head and Jamie busted with enjoyment as she grabbed her coat and waited for her Uncle by the door. Michael slowly followed her and opened the door for her. Jamie ran outside and too the woods.
"Come on Uncle! Let's play!" Jamie yelled. Play? Ha! I haven't heard that word in 20 years Michael thought, But he loves her, so he will attempt to play with her.
"Let's make a snowman!" Jamie suggested, grabbing some snow and putting it together. Michael let her do it, observing her, he loved to see her like this. Actually happy for once. Smiling and enjoying herself, it reminds him of when he did things like that. It made Michael's heart flutter.
When Jamie got done, she showed it off and smiled. Causing Michael nod and pick her up and spin her around. He then carried her back home. Where Jamie yawned and felt tired again.
"That was awesome!" Jamie cheered joyfully, slowly laying down.
"We need to do that again!" Jamie insisted,
Michael slowly nodded.