Run

Jamie Lloyd sat at the window of her Uncle's home. Thinking about what happened to Rachel and Tina. Those traumatic events could never erase her head. But, she wasn't sad enough to cry. Michael stood by the doorway and looked at her. He sat next to her rubbed her back. That didn't help though. Jamie was still sitting there thinking until she decided to lay her head on his shoulder. Tears escaped her eyes slowly. Michael looked at her. Loving to spend this type of time with her. Even if some people would find this boring. But, Michael couldn't go outside and be spotted. He couldn't bare his niece being taken away from him or vice versa. 

Before he knew it, Jamie was asleep. She slumped against his body. He picked her up and took her to Judith's bedroom which is now Jamie's. He slowly laid her down and tucked her in. He wanted to smile from looking at how peaceful Jamie looked. Michael could never hurt her. No matter how hard he tried in the passed, he never wanted to kill the light of his life. She was the only one that made him sane again. Even if it was just for a moment. He truly loved her.

The next day, Jamie wakes up after a peaceful sleep. She yawned and rubbed her eyes before she finally got out of bed. She walked downstairs to make a horrifying discovery, Dr. Loomis was hanging dead with his guts all over the floor. Jamie screamed in terror as she ran out of the house. She ran down the street screaming for someone to help her until she found a Victorian House with a farm. She ran too the house and screamed for them to help her. She banged on the door when a blonde, young, girl walked outside and opened the door. 

"Are you okay honey?" She asked.

"MY UNCLE KILLED SOMEONE!" Jamie screamed. The woman was puzzled until she saw a old man that looks like her father or possible grandfather. 

"Daddy, her uncle killed someone she said."  The girl said as the old man looked at her briefly.

"What's your name darling?" He asked.

"My name is Jamie" She said with tears still flowing down her face.

"I'm Hershel, and this is my daughter Beth. We'll take care of you for now."  Hershel insisted as he took Jamie's hand and took her inside. Jamie's heart pounded knowing that Michael will continue knowing that he doesn't have anything to keep him sane......