1

Name: (Y/N) Hado
Age: 14
Height: 150 cm (4'11)
Siblings: Nejire Hado

Hair Color: (H/C)
Eye Color: (E/C)
Hair Length: (H/L)
———————————
I was just a baby when my big sister, Nejire got her quirk. She was at school and released a big shockwave and passed out. Mom and dad were extremely worried and came rushing to her school. By the time they arrived, she was awake and very excited to start practicing her quirk.

The first couple of times she tried to use her quirk she fainted, but soon after she would keep energy bars on her so she could practice longer. She wanted to be a hero very early on, encouraged by her supportive teachers who saw her caring nature and incredible strength. Nejire took up Judo and Kickboxing when she was 7 and is now skilled at both of those.

But me, on the other hand is three years younger than her and my quirk isn't as cool. I have my dads quirk.

Energy: User can create power surges whenever they are connected to an electrical source. Can control the amount of energy, but has to be touching something like a light or a computer for it to work.

Nejire's quirk is wave motion, which allows her to release her own energy in the form of shockwaves via a corkscrew motion.

So yeah her quirk is much cooler than mine. I have been taking Kickboxing and Judo as well because I want to become a hero just like Nejire.

"Nejire! When I we get older, we're gonna be heroes and team up and work together!" I exclaim happily. "We sure are! We'll be the coolest heroes and then we'll beat up all the bad guys!" "Yeah!"
———————————————

That was 8 years ago. And now I'm 14 about to go to high school, still wanting to be a hero but realizing that I probably can't with my useless quirk. Nejire can though she's in her second year of high school. At the best hero school, U.A High and in the best class 2-A. She's just so much better than me. Pretty, smart, strong, cool and I can't even reach her level in my dreams.

Nejire always tells me that I'd make an awesome hero, I don't believe her. She tells me how wrong I am and that I'm beautiful and strong and would be the greatest hero there is. It makes me feel happy that have a caring sister like her. No matter let's get back to the-

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!
I groan in annoyance as my alarm rang loudly, waking me from my sleeping state. "Dang alarm clock." I say lazily. Finally getting up after 2 minutes, I brush out my (H/L), (H/C) hair, doing the rest of the things I need to do, and walking to the front door.

"(Y/N) wait! You almost forgot your bag." My older sister, Nejire shouts from behind me as I was about to open the door. She was holding my Hamilton book bag.

(If you don't like Hamilton then you are not human

(If you don't like Hamilton then you are not human. Unless you don't know about it)

"Oh thanks sis. I'll see you after school ok? I love you." I respond. "Kaykay love you too." She says. I walk out the door. She goes to school a little earlier than I do and she likes to sleep until her school opens because she stays up all night.

I look down at my phone to check the time and after I saw it, I run as fast as I could. It was 7:25 and I have to be there by 7:30. While running, I feel myself bump into something really hard, the force making me fall on my butt. "Oh my I-I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going!" A high-pitched voice says in front of me.

I look up to see a cute brown eyed girl with medium auburn hair. She had 'blushers' on her cheeks and her hand held out to me. I saw that she had cat-like pads on her fingertips. "Oh no I'm sorry I should've watched where I was going!" I say grabbing her hand and pulling myself up.

"I'm (Y/N) Hado! What about you?" I ask the girl in front of me. "Ochaco Uraraka. It's really nice to meet you, Hado!" She says shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you too Uraraka. What's your quirk? I see those pads on your fingertips so I'm assuming that it has something to do with them. Wanna walk to school with me? Wanna be friends? Are you in middle school? I am." I say. I was always really energetic. Especially when I meet new people.

"Wow. That's a lot of (damage) questions. Ok um let's see...my quirk is Zero Gravity, when I touch something with these pads on my fingers, I can make it float. Uh, I can walk to school with you if you go to Eliza Hamilton Middle School (I know that's probably not a real school somewhere or not but please just pretend its the school you and Uraraka go to) I would love to be friends with you! And yes I am in middle school." She responds, smiling.

"Oh I go to that school too! Let's go we'll be late, we're probably already late but lets make sure we aren't even later." I say walking with her to school.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Once we arrive, Uraraka and I get to our different classes. "Nooooo Hado don't leave meeeee..." Uraraka says dramatically. "Urarakaaaaaaa noooooooooo..." I say dramatically, as Uraraka just did. "Well bye girl I gotta go." I say waving to her and turned to walk to class. I sit at my desk. Luckily, I was only a minute late because if I was any later then, the teacher would've suspended me. I listen to the teacher's boring class stuff but I don't really pay attention in class so I think about Hamilton and how cool it would be to be a pro hero but also how tiring.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Ok class now that your third-year students, it's time that you seriously start thinking about your futures. I was going to pass out handouts for your future plans but I know you all want to go to the hero track!" The teacher, Miss Schuyler says throwing some papers out the window.

Everyone starts cheering and showing off their quirks. "Yes. You all have some very amazing powers but please control yourselves no quirk usage allowed in school!" She shouts trying to calm everyone down. Everyone stops what they were doing and looks back at Miss Schuyler. "Your going for U.A aren't you (Y/N)?" She asks me. "Yeah but I probably won't make it in because my quirk is kinda