HeeTeuk (SuJu HeechulxLeeTeuk)

LeeTeuk POV

"Heechulie can you come with me?". "Where?" Heechul said in curiosity. "Let's go shopping at the mall!" I said excitingly "hmmm sure! my schedule is empty anyways." He said with a quick response. I told our manager where we were going and he agreed so I got to drive us there. When we got to the mall I had something in m.ind to get so I told Heechul "Ya imma go get something i'll meet you at the cafe in 30 minutes?". "Okay I wanna look around anyways" he said after thinking for a minute. After about 10 minutes I found a store with a wide variety of what I was looking for. They all looked nice but I got it in black because I thought it'll definitely match for the person. It was a bit embarrassing but I still managed to get it by putting on a disguise so no fans will recognize me. Since I didn't want to be seen carrying this I went quickly to put it in my car.

Heechul POV

-30 minutes later-

30 minutes passed and I got to buy what I needed like a new pair of dancing shoes, some skinny jeans, and a jacket. I reached the cafe and I could see Teukie waiting by a table. "Teukie sorry I'm late." "Nah it's okay I just got here too." he said as got up. "Okay you can sit down i'll get our coffee."

I did as he said and I could see him walking back with the coffee but another customers leg was in front and he tripped and the coffee spilt on me. "ow.. it's a bit hot" I said trying to stay calm. "Ah! Mianhae let's get back to the dorm so you can shower" Teukie said while wiping a bit of the coffee my shirt and pants.

LeeTeuk POV

~At the dorm~

"Quickly go to the shower i'll your clothes in a bit." I said the Heechulie. "Okay thanks"

Me and Heechul were the only ones at the dorm since the others had schedules so I thought it'll be a great idea to give him the things I bought at the mall.

Heechul POV

"Okay I left your clothes on the counter" Teukie said as I was just about finish showering. "Ok thanks"

I got out and dried off but when I looked at the counter I saw a black and grey corset, a black thong, black garter belts and black stockings. "Teukie where's the clothes?" I said pretending I didn't see these on the counter. "Oh there were only the ones that are on the counter.

Since I wanted to quickly get into clothes I decided to put them on. First the thong which felt like a floss on my butt. Then I slipped the stockings onto my legs. Third was the garter belt (A/N The things with 4 belts that attach to the stockings) and I attached the clips onto the stockings. Lastly was the corset Iwhich was difficult to get on but it got on somehow. When I saw myself in the mirror I was wondering if that was me cause it kinda looked good on me.

LeeTeuk POV

I heard Heechul tell me he was done but when he got out it was just shocking. He looked so sexy with all that on with his pale white skin, black hair just perfect the way his nipples were a bit above the corset. I couldn't help myself so I grabbed his hand and dragged him to our room where I placed him on my bed. "Chulie-ah I didn't know you would look this good." I said as I thruster my lips onto his.

Heechul POV

"Ah~ Teukie" I said as I felt Teukie's lips touch mine and his fingers teasing my nipples. I flipped over so we could change positions and I was on top. I grabbed Teukie's hand and motioned it to rub my member that was sticking out from the thong, "Ahh~ ooomm". I let his hand go but he continued to slide his hand up and down on my member. "Wait hold on" he said as he got up to strip off his clothes and laid back onto the bed. "Come here" he said with a seductive voice. We started off with a lip to lip kiss but be asked permission to slip his tongue in to explore my mouth which moved it all into a more deep and passionate kiss which overwhelmed me and made my member to erect. I wanted to make Teukie feel pleasure too so I bent down to suck onto his member but

he did the same to me. (A/N I'll make Heechul's skin sensitive so he reacts to every little touch ;D.) "Ah! more Teukie more." I said as I moved my hips a bit to feel his mouth sucking onto all of 'it'. But he pulled my butt a bit down and started licking my hole. "hiyung (a cute sound)" he finally let go of my waist so I could stand up. I put my hands on the bed and began to sit on Teukie's member so I can enter me. "Chulie what are you doing?" he asked with a surprised look. "Teukie I want you inside me. Ah!" After I said I wanted him he trusted his member into me. It felt so warm.

LeeTeuk POV

I couldn't move my legs yet so Chulie ended doing cowboy style, and with those clothes on him, it was the most sexiest sight I've ever seen on him. His eyes closed but yet looks so dazed, his high pitch moaning and the sight of his lower body riding on mine. The sight of me trusting into him was overwhelming and at the same moment we came together.

Narrator POV

And to end the sex session they ended with a deep kiss and a hug followed by confessions that brought them together.

A/N: I thought Heechul would suit the role of wearing garter belts with stockings and the rest . (if you don't know what those clothing items were please look it up?)

Thanks for reading and please request a couple and maybe a theme ;)

Vote and Commentt