1

The scent of blossoming flowers was embracing the unborn environment, while the slight spring breeze set up a  marvelous dance of nature that posed perfectly towards the sun's timid rays; portraying wildlife's simple yet breathtaking view.

As usual, time accustomed everyone to a new beginning and as the moment went by, seasons always ensured that spring revived everything, be it plants or human beings.

Of course, for evergreen people, time didn't change or affect them physically at all.

They remained the same throughout ages ...perhaps a little more shaken and older than past seasons, but they stood still no matter what.

I wasn't even secure if that was a good or a bad thing... you know, being impassive.
Probably in many different ways, it could have been a good thing. It depended on different points of view.
You had to know only when it should've been ok to use the impassiveness.
Anyways spring unfailingly taught to reborn supplementary times each year.

When that specific day's afternoon left himself behind, the pitch black night came too sorrowful letting the unfortunate clouds crying over Korea's flora.
The fragile and fresh little flowers had to hold on for dear life and resist through the hurricane...my self included.
The overcast deep blue cried on me too apparently.

The transition was damn fast and my spirit wasn't definitely ready to doze itself just as my body.

The night has kept me all safe from the daylight that frightened me so much for years and yet I didn't have the courage to let myself go and try to overcome my fears.
Sad enough the thoughts that the dusk has always brought as well.
Well, humans were convicted to the awareness.

That night my room was too cold for the ongoing season out there and millions of shivers took place over my entire body that was even covered with a sewn by hand blanket.
My space was probably my favourite place on earth where my true self could always come out and show itself by doing my all time treasured activity which was drawing.
The walls that used to be milky were now covered in paintings and quotes written in black paint.
My bed was fine too.. maybe there were pencils thrown in between the sheets but ok.
The only thing to complain about were obviously my neighbors.
Noisy people.

It was early morning but the sun rays were already hitting my bedroom's floor creating unnatural shadows all over the place making it very warm and neat... perfectly restful.
Pity I had to hurry and go to school.
The tiles felt glacial expect the spot were the light came through the window .
Early hours in my little flat always felt the same  .

After an attentive scan of my bedroom and my phone too it was already time to go to get an education...apparently.

I dressed myself with casual cozy clothes to match a little bit the weather outside or better said my laziness.

The wind was gusting through the branches of trees that were gently quivering trying to keep the newborn leaves on while being kissed by the mildly and still shy sun's rays.

The streets and structures were covered in shining dew that was making everything beaming under the blinding sunlight.
The smell of spring rains was always something irreplaceable and unforgettable.
Mornings could be magical just like that.
Not too far from my position I could already see my mighty school in between the complex occupying the imposing landscape.

Some people were relaxed sipping their hot cup of coffee while on the other hand someone was in a rush trying to reach their destination with breathlessness.

The cars' wheels were passing by splashing the little poddles' water on the sidewalks adding a new sound to that day.

Loud voices were disrupting my toughts making me realize that my destination had come to an end and i was already at school with a little advance.