Special #1: Dreams of Absolution

《During Episode 19: Our Enemy》

《Location: Honnōji Academy》
《Specific Location: Ryoma's Inves Lab》
《Time: Anti-Inves Life Fiber T̶o̶r̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ Test》

Ryoma: "............ Aaaaannnnnnnddddd.... That's enough."

Ryoma then turned the music off completely, causing Y/n to go limp. He laid their in unspeakable agony covered in his own blood. Ryoma opened the prison and walked in with no care in the world.

Ryoma: "That was fun, wasn't it?"

Y/n couldn't reply, he only breathed heavily and shakingly.

Ryoma: "... You know. I've recently learned how Helheim fruits control their hosts and force them to act on the natural instinct of eat and grow. Then I made these."

Ryoma said as he pulled out a glass tube. Inside were Purple Life Fibers, but they moved on their own like wild animals. Ryoma gave a sinister smile as he popped the bottle open. The Purple Life Fibers then flew out of the bottle and into Y/n's body, the showed through his skin, making it look like his blood veins had turned Purple. After a few seconds Y/n went Unconscious with the last thing he saw being Ryoma's Evil smirk.

《Y/n's POV》
《Location: ¿¿¿》

Y/n slowly opened his eyes to see himself surrounded by an odd dark and unknown forest

Y/n slowly opened his eyes to see himself surrounded by an odd dark and unknown forest. He slowly stood up and looked around with a mass of confusion. Y/n began walking around this odd land looking for... well... anything. He wander the odd lands, hearing nothing but his own footsteps. He looked at himself, to see that he was fully dressed, bag and all.

Y/n: "What the hell is this place?"

Y/n's asked himself. When he spoke his voice echoed through out this unknown place.

*BOOOM!!!*

Y/n's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a huge explosion sounding off in the distance. As if kn instinct, Y/n equipped his Sengoku and pulled out his Bujin Orange lockseed.

Lockseed: "*CLICK BWEEING* BUJIN ORANGE!"

Y/n: "HENSHIN!"

Sengoku Driver: "LOCK ON! *SWING* LET'S GO! BUJIN ORANGE ARMS! BOILING BLOOD! FIGHT WITH HONOR!"

Y/n had transformed into his Bujin form and rushed towards the explosion. Once he got there, he saw someone wearing a already transformed with a Driver fighting a giant Blue monster.

 Once he got there, he saw someone wearing a already transformed with a Driver fighting a giant Blue monster