Part 2

Kennedy POV

Lonzo was at practice. Right now it was 2:04 on my iPhone X. It wasn't time to go. So imma just gonna take a shower.

-30 minutes-

I got out and wrap my self with a towel. And dress into a black thong and lace bra. I wear a dark blue polo shirt with rip blue jeans.

 I wear a dark blue polo shirt with rip blue jeans

And I did my hair and makeup.

Now it was 2:47 I got in my black wagon Jeep which am going to repaint it pink metallic, in about 1 week or so. I was driving to my friend house while listening to collard greens by ScHoolboy Q ft. Kendrick Lamar, turn on the lights by future, ect.

Once I got to Alana house. I park my car on her drive way. Alana have a suburb house I actually love her type of house. Now she kinda a actor but she played in the trap (pretend she play as Sasha as the cop) and many more movies. But she she still yt Famous.

I ring her doorbell and she answer like 6 seconds. "Hey Kenny" she hugs me and pulls me in. "Hey Ana" I call her as her nickname. "So u know we've been best friends for like a year" she says. I nod my head. "So don't be mad when I tell u this" i gasp "u got Beyoncé tickets didn't u I was supposed to get them" I pouted "what..no am pregnant" she said smiling at the last part. I started to smile.

Yea she had bf after me lonzo was hangout a lot so she he got herself a man. His name is Kelly oubre jr. he's also a basketball player.

I was very happy I becoming a aunt

I was very happy I becoming a aunt. Now I want a baby. I can't believe the Alana pregnant. Am going to planing the baby shower, possibly the gender reveal.

Time goes by my boyfriend and Alana boyfriend was at practice. They both don't play the same team but they need practice for there next game.

Me and Alana are watching her movie that came out on Netflix. There was some funny parts and we enjoyed it.

It hit 5:34 lonzo must be at the house. "Alright Girl I'll text u" I yawn yea I get very tired around 5 or 6. "Wait before u go have u heard from Madi..cuz she hasn't answer my calls anymore" she said "no have u check her ig?" I ask

"Yea..she hasn't posted since January". "She might be really busy" I said "ok...alright see u" we both hug and she said.

I went in my car and drove home.

-at home-

I got out the car and saw Lonzo playing basketball and shooting. Once I lock the car, it got Lonzo attention. He drop the ball. "Where have u been!!?" He kinda yelled.

"Bae chill, I was with Alana" I said. He puts his hands on the crease of my arms. He pulls me close to him.

He picked me up under my ass and kisses me. He open the door and walk in our room.

He laid me down and kiss all over my neck, I felt the love bites. He took off my shirt and Jean. So he basically took off everything except for my bra and underwear. Zo (sometimes imma call him zo or lonzo) bit his lip and licking them. Ig he saw my thong.

He moves to front lace to the side. "Lon—-" I gco by him licking my folds. Then pushing through.

He was French kissing my lips like there were on my face. "Oohh Zo" he lick from the top and bottom.

"Ahh zo that felt goood" i moaned. He did like so many times that I was about to have a orgasm. My legs was shaking about 1.2 seconds I was already cumming and he lick me clean.

He got up and took off his basketball shorts and shirt. Then he took off his boxers. His 10 inch dick sprung up. He hovers me and slide in while his lips kept touching my neck and when ever he cuss.

I kinda hiss bc he was big and he fit all himself inside. Usually he would do 7 but ig I piss him off.

Almost every stroke I moaned cuz he hitting my spot. "Am hitting ur spot?" He mumbles on my neck. "Y-yess" I put my hands around is neck for support. Out of nowhere he thrusting really fast. "Ahh Ahh, lonzo ur going to fast" I moaned.

"Nah take it" he said pulling his head out of my neck. He kiss my lips "u love me?" He said out of nowhere, he says things like I love u? or u love me?

"Yesss I love u so much" he slows down and stroke the fuck out of me.

"Shit bout to cum" he groaned. "Ahh fuck me to" I yell-moan. My legs was shaking so much. He did his final hard stroke and cum on my stomach.

After a good sex it makes u tired...

TBC