Chapter 1

Alyssa's POV:

Ugggggg! My parents are making me go on tour with my stupid brother and his stupid band. I just want to know if its cause they don't trust me or if its that they don't trust him. Either way this sucks. Anyway my name's Alyssa and I have blonde hair and blue eyes just like my brother Luke, cause you know we're twins. I'm going with him on tour with his band 5 seconds of summer. They're not bad it's just he's my brother and all. Well its 4 in the morning and I want so sleep so I probably make no sense. Then  someone knocked on my door. "What?" "We leave in 10 minutes." Luke said through the door, knowing better than to open it like he did last I was up early. Let's just say that didn't end well for anyone. Well now I should probably get dressed and stuff. I packed last night so I just have to get dressed. I put on black leggings with a gray tank top and one of my brothers red flannel shirts with my black high top converses and a black beanie. I grabbed my bags and walked downstairs to see Luke looking extremely annoyed. "Come on we're going to be late." "Well good morning too you to sunshine." He just rolled his eyes and said "We really do have to go." "I know now come on." I walked out the door and put my bag in the trunk and then climbed in the passenger side door. "Alyssa?" "Yes, Lucas?" "Is that my shirt?" "Maybe?" He just laughed and climbed in the car. He turned the key and backed out of the driveway. Well who knows, maybe this won't be that bad I mean annoying Luke really does make time pass quickly.