Things i wanna say

Okay so first of all I'll like to thank you for being interested in my story since this is basically the first time I've tried writing something and i was just bored and said "Screw it, I'm gonna write something" and so i began thinking what kind of story i wanted to write and then i thought "Mmmm... *click* I know!!, I like my hero academia and I like Jojo's bizarre adventure so why not combine the two??" and so here we are.

So let's get down to business, first of all I'll once again say that none of the characters in this story belong to me they belong to their creators Hirohiko Araki and Kohei Horikoshi.

Also the poster in my opinion doesn't really show the story i want to create and so i'm thinking of making a new one with Photoshop but if one of you is willing to make me a poster i'll be happy to take a look at it and see if i like it. Regardless i'll probably change the poster when i publish the first chapter which should be published in a few days after i publish this.

So things i want you to know:

Midoriya as you can probably tell is going to have Giorno's Gold Experience, i was also thinking of giving him a second stand that would be Jotaro's Star Platinum with the excused that he didn't really like to use it since with it incredible strength Star Platinum could easily kill someone (It would also have the Time Stop ability but Deku wouldn't know about it) but i thought that would be way to OP since he's also going to have the One for All quirk. But if you wished for me to implement it in the story i'll see what i can do.

I'll also include some characters from Jojo's to make some extra chapters and some cool stand battle's.

Character changes i want to implement:

Bakugo will not be as annoying as in the anime.

Midoriya will still be a fanboy but with a little more confidence for reasons in the story.

This also leads me to making Deku be more confident with Uraraka so i'll try to develop their relationship in this story (I ship them really hard so leave me alone).

I've completely run out of things to say so finally i want to thank you for reading my first ever story, i hope you like it and if you do try to share it so that more people may read it and push me into making more stories.