Happily Ever After

Just imagine the picture in the side as a school hallway with lockers instead of plain walls.
-----------------------------------

I can't imagine my life if Reece isn't with me. I'm now married to him and have two beautiful children. Twins- Ryxx (boy) and Kearyx (girl). I can still remember the day he proposed to me.

*Flashback*

18 years ago....

Its been two years since me and Reece became a couple and I'm happy for that. Today is our two year anniversary. Reece just called greeting me for our anniversary and saying how he miss me and wants to come home but he was quite busy because of some of his college projects. Yes he is in college now and I'm still here at Princeton's for my last school year. It was hard in the first few days when he move to California with the guys and studied at UCLA. Seeing his window open at night and imagining if he is there and already sleeping. Though its a great thing that we still managed our relationship even with the long distance.

I arrived at school and quickly notice something weird. Where is everybody?! I glanced around and no one was here. Its already eight and the class should start by now. Maybe there's no classes but that's impossible because the teachers always announced it. I was about to leave when someone called my name. I turn around and was met by my best friend Charlie and he was holding a......rose? What?

"Chloe!"

"Hey! Where is everybody?"

"I don't know. I just arrived here," he said. Oh why oh why was he lying to me. He handed the rose to me. "This is for you."

I just gave him a confused look before reluctantly taking the rose. He seems to be planning something. The question is what?

"Do you trust me?"

I gave him a funny look before answering. "Of course you idiot your my best friend!"

"What's the random question anyway?"

He ignored my question though. He grabbed my hand and starts walking at the school entrance. I tried to freed my hand out of his grasp but is no use.

"Wait Charles! What are you doing?!"

We stopped in front of the closed double doors. Charles held me at shoulders and look me straight in the eyes.

"Chloe whatever will you see inside just keep calm, ok?"

"Ok"

He open the doors and lead me inside. The first thing that came to my mind was....wow! There are many lit candles in every corner of the hallway with scattered rose petals on the floor. And like he said, I just keep calm. We continue to walked down the hallway. We turn right and froze. Boys were line up at the side each holding a rose. Each of them giving me the rose when we passed them. We stopped in front of another doors but I realized that we were outside the gym. Charlie gestured me to open the doors.

I open the doors and step inside. Again for the second time, time seems to froze. I snapped out of my trance and walk further inside. Dozens of pictures of Reece and I were hanging in the room. Observing on every picture as I walk. I can't believe this. Its so beautiful. Then I heard someone singing.

[Marry Me by Jason Derulo]

'A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you

Wake up every morning with you in my bed

That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days when I get my money right