Bad Memorries

Hello I am Taylor and I am a mute. As everyone calls me but I am just a girl who lost her ability to talk because of a car crash. I have dirty blonde hair,i am skinny or I think I am, I have baby blue eyes and I am 5'7. I just wanted to be loved by someone and my own father won't even acknowledge I am there. He only does that because I was the the one she was driving to soccer practice when it happened. When everything in my life went wrong.

~~~~the past memory~~~~

My mom and I were on our way to my practice for soccer. We were singing and having fun. When the next thing I know we hit a tree. My head to my hips hurt but I was not concerned about myself I was worried about my mom. I look at her and she is past out, I try reaching for her but it hurt to much so I start to try and yelling for help. Like I said try all that came out was a squeak. So I got out of the car but a soon as a stood up I fell. So I attempted to crawl into sight and luck was on my side there was a car just coming around the corner. The person saw me and pulled over and told me to hang on and where I got these cuts from I pointed in the direction of the car. The man took off in the direction of the car. He came back with blood on him and he was saying stuff but I was having trouble hearing what he was saying. So I closed my eyes and after about a minute I started to hear sirens. When they came they weren't even going in the direction my mom was in. So I tried with all my might for them to get my mom before me. They just wouldn't listen and it was not like I could tell them but luckily the guy was there to help. Him and a few people went to help my mom so I felt a little better but I still wanted to know if she was okay. I was put in the ambulance and was taken to the hospital........that is all I remember before I woke up with nobody in sight. I started to look around but I turned my head just a little bit everything started to hurt. I got really scared so I started to panicking and my heart rate went up and then in came a doctor. He told me to calm down and that everything would be alright. That was the thing he was wrong about he thinks I am more worried about myself ....hahahahaha no I wanted to know if my mom was okay or even where she was. I opened my mouth to say something but the doctor told me I had to not talk for a long time. He also told me that I am going to have a scar going from my right shoulder to my left hip from the seat belt. what he told me last was that I could not talk because the glass got my throat and cut my vocal cords. He asked if I needed anything I told him ,with my hands, for paper and pencil. I wrote down asking if my mom was okay. he read it and looks at me with a sorrowful look and I automatically new she did not make it.

~~~~~~present~~~~~

The rest is just history and my father has not talked to me ever since the accident. I had to learn to live without support from anyone. So I got a job at 13 and have been working ever since. Well it is 6:30 I have to get ready for another day at an amazing school where I fail, am popular, and have many friends. Well just so u guys know that was sarcasm I am completely the opposite of all those things. off to the hell hole.