Ten

Story again uhu

Soonyoung came to Jihoon's house after school, catching Jihoon on the couch watching TV.

"Jihoon." Soonyoung repeated, poking Jihoon's arm. Jihoon ignored him.

After a while of doing that, Soonyoung stopped and pouted. He got up and rummaged Jihoon's fridge, pulling out a mandarin.

He smirked and peeled it, the smell immediately tickling Jihoon's nose. He glanced over at the mandarin in Soonyoung's hand.

But he wasn't going to fall for Soonyoung's tricks. He knew why Soonyoung was here, and he really didn't want to blush more.

Soonyoung took a piece of the mandarin and put it in his mouth.
"Mmmmmm! Sunaui!" Soonyoung said, saying 'amazing' in Japanese.

Jihoon wanted to giggle, but he kept his eyes on the TV.

Soonyoung thought as to why this was failing. After all, its Jihoon's mandarin from the fridge, he can take it and claim it.

Soonyoung ate the mandarin until there was only two little pieces left. He started to feel a little full and took a short break, holding it in his hand.

Jihoon eyed these two pieces. He looked at Soonyoung who had his head back and eyes closed.

He moved his head forward and ate the mandarin from Soonyoung's hand.

Jihoon smirked as Soonyoung gasped and sat up, looking at his empty palm and then to Jihoon.

Jihoon tried to maintain his poker face but his mouth was full and the situation was funny.

Soonyoung gasped louder. "Lee Jihoon, did you just steal a mandarin piece from my hand?" Jihoon shrugged.

When he saw that Jihoon swallowed it, he pounced. He began to tickle Jihoon, who fell over and went into a giggle fit.

"S-s-Soonyoung... S-stop!" Jihoon said in between laughs. "No, you ate my Mandarin!" Soonyoung said, smiling as big as he could.

Jihoon was laughing so much his face started to turn red, that's when Soonyoung stopped.

"Y-you meanie..." Jihoon said when he calmed down. "I'm your meanie." Soonyoung replied booping Jihoon's nose.

Jihoon hid his face.

"Aww is Jihoonie blushing?" Soonyoung said, poking Jihoon's hands.

He pried Jihoon's hands from his face and gave him a hug.

Jihoon melted into it and inhaled Soonyoung's sent. Soonyoung knew he was enjoying it, so he didn't let go.

And he didn't want to let go.

Ever.

----

This book isn't gonna have drama really

Just gonna be a bunch of cotton candy and marshmallows

Also
Here's my baby pic

I wish I was still this cute uhu

세븐틴 CARAT (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Going SVT └(★o★)┐
You Make My Day ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
You Made My Dawn (☆^ー^☆)
사랑해요 乂❤‿❤乂