In the palm of your hand

............

Even though I was wearing my lucky heels, the day is bound to turn out horrible now that I have met him; disinfecting isn't going to cut it, I need to buy new shoes, I'd rather stay barefoot for the rest of my life. Yes, this is how much I hated the man who cornered me. Yet I couldn't resist the temptation of wanting to poke fun at him so, I should have expected this to happen.

These were thoughts going on in my head as I was trapped in the infamous Kabe-don on the lonely streets of Ikebukro. His sly, sneering smile had not changed though I had spaced out for quite a bit of time. There was not a hint of impatience in his eyes, mere amusement reflected back and this made me squirm under his gaze with discomfort.

Honestly speaking his tastes were like a child's selfish,self-important and careless. The only diffrence was a child could never be so sadistic. His get black hair and eyes made him look rather refined but the moment he opened his mouth.....
It was a shame really. Letting out a deep sigh I faced my rival.

If you have lived in Ikebukro even for a week and have a fair idea of the latest trends, you would know that no one except Orihara Izaya would fit this twisted bill. Being in the same business as him was alone exhausting I wondered how people were able to cope working with him. Yet he was the most famous and feared person, it made me curious.

Well this rivalry was of couse one-sided at my part and I knew this would only serve as a new pass time for him so I wouldn't tell him about any of this. It was petty but what can I say? When in Rome do as Romans do. When with a petty bastard be a petty person.

So the reason why I ended up in this situation is because of his petty taunts.
"Well I have finally uncovered your true identity Tsukumoya-san or should I use chan for a girl?" He taunted
"My, if that is the case I would also need to call you Ori-chan?" I say trying to maintain my composure
He blinked in surprise then began laughing out loud. He held his stomach and tear drops moisten his eyes.
"As I thought you are really amusing" He side pulling my hand catching me off guard.
"Cross dressing as a guy and working as an information trader just for some extra cash, aren't you a wierd one"
I glared at him with brows furrowed and redness in cheeks.

Surely it was because of him angering me and definitely not because his devil had captured my heart.
He hummed in delight as he poked fun at me.
Now that he has found me out its a matter of time before this eyes hunt me down.

As we exchanged the words in sync, I can't help but feel excited for the game to began

"Truly you have got me dancing on your palm"

...........

End note

Hello everyone!!
Thank you for picking this book up and giving it your time. Hope you liked reading the story!

A short explainion to anyone who din't understand

You are Orihara Izaya's business rival Tsukumoya-san after you take revenge on him for impersonating you he manages to find out you are a girl while trying to strike back. As you both have a conversation you feel that probably the reason you took revenge on him was that you were attracted to him despite hating him or else you would have remained quiet. Now that he has uncovered the real you you would have to escape however when he says that you have him 'dancing on your palm' at the same time as you, you realise it is futile to resist you are already trapped by him.