Beginning

>>>File name: \\starbutterfly\\
>>>

Now opening "starbutterfly"\\

Star's POV

Hi!! The fact that you're reading this is a higher chance I can escape!!
You may be wondering, "escape what?"
I've been trapped in this world for about 4 years now. I'm not supposed to be sharing this but- I can trust you, right?
Nobody knows about my little secret. Not even Marco, my best friend in the whole world!!! Well- the world that I'm trapped in.
Can I count on you to keep my secret please? I'll repay you in any way.

The problem is, there is a barrier in my world that keeps me separated from the outside world. Sometimes I realize that I'm on TV being watched by people. At first I thought Marco  knew too but- he acted like he didn't know anything about it. Or maybe he just didn't know..
I remember a few years ago when I first realized that I was in a TV world, I tried pressing my hands against the TV to maybe get someone to let me out.
No it might be the TV to you, but when I press my hands against the wall all there was was the barrier and I could see a crowd of people.
But nobody saw. I think it was because I was out of character and out of character movements don't show up on the TV. 
By the way, out of character movements are mistakes that the character makes, the world will recognize an out of character movement and quickly change it right away so nobody notices. For instance, if I were to trip and people were watching me on TV, it would immediately reset (without showing on screen) and I would have to make the proper movement again.

Can you hear me?

....

....

Please, I'm counting on you. Share this to everyone in your world, so they can help me and get me out of here. Please- please he-

....

>>\\an error accord.
>>\\something went wrong. Please re-try to open file "starbutterfly" later.