Accidentally fall in love (ONE SHOT SCRIPT STORY)

(Ziffany is sitting on her chair when Flip [her new classmate] came and sat beside her.)

FLIP: Hey there! From now on were best friends. (Smiles widely)

ZIFFANY: (Shock) What? Are you crazy? I don't even know you so how can we become best friends?

FLIP: (Chuckles) I'm sorry. By the way I'm Flip Mendoza (shake hands) eighteen years of age. I have one younger sister whose name is Faye. My mom is Faith and my dad is Fernan. I like eating foods, reading books, sleeping, web browsing, and playing musical instruments and basketball, but my parents stop me from playing basketball. I don't have any girlfriend since birth. Of course I like to have one but...

[Ziffany will cut Flip's introduction about his self]

ZIFFANY: STOP! Wait. I don't get the point. I have so many questions like. Why me? Why not them? (Point other classmates) Why do you want me to become your instant best friend? Why does your parents stop you from playing basketball? Why didn't you have any girlfriend since birth? Tell me.

FLIP: Curios huh? You'll know all the answers very soon. So do you agree to become my instant best friend?

[Ziffany thinks for a while]

Ziffany: Okay! But promise me you'll tell me all the answers.

Flip: Nah! I won't tell you. Isn't it exciting if you're the one who's going to know all the answers? (Smile)

Ziffany: Okay! Challenge accepted. (Smile and shake hands)

Flip: Oh! One thing, we'll be having our three best friend rules.

Ziffany: Okay? What's that?

Flip: Rule number one no secrets with each other. Rule number two we must be calling each other "best friend", if we call ourselves in our names it means that were mad with each other. Rule number three don't you we dare to fall in love with each other. So do you have any objections?

Ziffany: Nah! I agree. But, is rule number three really necessary? Do you really think that we might fall in love with each other?

Flip: (Chuckle) I don't know but just in case. It's for our future use. (Smiles) Oh! By the way, if you don't mind. Can you please introduce yourself to me madam?

Ziffany: (Chuckle) I almost forgot. I'm Ziffany Lopez. eighteen years of age like you. Only child of Zeff and Zenny Lopez. I love to read books specially horror, I also love to play piano, to sing, to eat, to sleep, to open my social media accounts daily. Any more questions?

Flip: None. I think it's more fun if we're going to know more each other by observing.

Ziffany: (Chuckle) Yah! You're right.

[Bell ring]

Flip: Come on. Let's have our lunch.

Ziffany: Yah! Come on. I'm really starving.

[Months passed by. Ziffany and Flip's friendship became successful. They both became happy with each other. But Ziffany is disobeying there last rule. She doesn't know when, how or why? But she already fell in love with Flip. Although she wants to tell Flip the truth, she can't because they have a rule. So she decided to migrate in other country to forget and move on about his feelings for Flip.]

[Ziffany called Flip and told him that they need to meet each other at their favorite place because she have something to tell Flip.]

Flip: So. What is that important thing you want to tell me? (He excitedly asked)

Ziffany: Okay! I will tell you directly. My parents want me to migrate in Paris.

Flip: (Sad, about to cry) B-but why? What's wrong? Why do you need to go there?