SUNSHINE

Note: I just really don't know what I am writing.... This is my first OS...it contains 6000 words.. I hope you like this plot... If you like then leave a word which motivate me for writing... And if possible then please tag your friends... It's a humble request... Than you..
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

A beautiful decorated room with rose petals...

He open the door and enter

His heart dancing in joy....
Finally he is married to his love...
Who took his heart away from him....

He slowly enter the room...

It's beautifully decorated

He smile and lock the door....

He saw her stood at the window... Her back facing him....
He smile to see her...

He remember his first meet with her in his brother's office....
She work there as his brother shivaya's PA...

He see her collecting some papers and murmur something cutely in tension.... He lost his heart at the spot....

He remember how he make fake reason to talk with her....
In a bossing tone because he don't want her to know his feelings for her....

He remember how she scold him in a low voice when he trouble her in work....
He just loved it....
He did it to annoying her...

He remember when he went with her for a business trip instead of shivaya because of some reason... He have the best time with her...
He know more about her...
She had a pure and innocent heart...
But he always behave little rude to her because he afraid if she know his feelings for her...

He remember when shivaya doubt and ask him and he denied due to the fear of rejection...
Because earlier he rejected for marriage by many girls due to this one problem....

But he can't hide anything from shivaya.... At last he confess.... But he don't want to send any marriage proposal to her...
If she reject... He fear..

But his brother is stubborn and went with his mom ,dad and ask her hand for him....
And for his surprised she and her family accept it..
Did she also love him??.. He thought...