Late Night Call

Your POV

    Yoongi has been gone for what seems like forever. It's been around two months since I've seen him and I just want him to come home.

  I lay on my bed bored as always until I heard my phone go off. It was Yoongi!!
(Texting)
Yoongi:Hey baby how are ya?

You:Bored and lonely daddy😞

Yoongi:I'm sorry baby how about I  call you tonight before bed?

You:Yes Daddy that would make me feel better.

Yoongi:Ok then I'll talk to you tonight I'm sorry I have to go the boys are practicing without me.I love you❤🖤

You:I love you too daddy don't work yourself so hard❤🖤

Yoongi: I won't try baby❤
After Yoongi left I had something to eat and watched a movie to cure my boredom for a while before he called.

After the movie was over I took a shower since it was earlier than I expected. Then an idea hit me I should tease Yoongi a bit. With that I put in the lingerie that I originally bought for his birthday but he was gone for that soo I guess I could use it now. I slipped on one of his hoodies to cover it.

  I was honestly just curious of his reaction. I mean we've fucked before but he's never seen me wearing something like this. I really hope he likes it and goes along with my little plan.

    Then finally the time came. My phone buzzed over and over till I answered his call. When I did I saw him alone in his room working on his computer with his phone propped up against the wall.
Call(I'm too lazy to write full dialogue)
Yoongi:Hey babygirl I miss you

You:I miss you too daddy it's driving me crazy

Yoongi: Awe baby I'm sorry but I have to work. Also is that my hoodie?

You:I know daddy it just sucks you have to be gone for so long and yes I'm wearing your hoodie.

Yoongi:You look adorable in it baby.

You:Thank you daddy.
I wiggled my backside in excitement
Ooo I cant wait for the rest of this but how do I start it?
You:Soo what songs are you and the boys working on?

Yoongi:Oh some old stuff like FAKE LOVE and IDOL plus we're starting on the choreography for the new album.

You:ooo cool. What about SEESAW?

Yoongi:Of course I'm always working to make it better.

You:But daddy you're always doing great and looking so damn sexy while doing so.

I could already feel my lower half going weak from the thought of him dancing.

Yoongi:Awe thanks baby you always make me feel better about my performances

You:How could I not support my Daddy?I love you too much

Yoongi:I love you too babygirl

You:So daddy um.. can I show you something?
I asked since I couldn't handle trying to start something out of nothing I was getting too horny to deal with it.

Yoongi:sure baby what is it?
Yoongi's POV
As soon I asked her what she wanted me to see she went off camera and then i saw my hoodie fly across the room
Did she take it off?
Then she appeared back in front the camera with a beautiful black lace outfit exposing her skin.
Me:Baby you look so sexy

(Y/N):Thank you daddy I had this just for you.

Holy shit she just wanted to tease me huh? Well its definitely working. I could already feel my dick trying to stand up in my pants.

Me:Baby you got daddy hard..

She smiled and started moving around to make me want it even more she even almost took the top half off but pulled it up before I could see.

Me:Baby please strip for daddy I want to see it all...

(Y/N): If I do you have to

She was playing dirty but I went along since I knew there was no getting out of it. Before we started I locked my door to make sure little Jungkook doesn't get scarred for life. Once I did she started to remove her top and I did so as well.All I wanted to do was touch her but I had to be miles away from her.
We both fully took off our tops and she began playing with her boobs teasing me even more. She let out a tiny moan which sent me overboard.

Me:Baby you're such a tease

She just kept going and soon we were both naked in the call. My dick was already cover in precum and her beautiful pussy was as wet as can be.

(Y/N):Daddy will you touch yourself with me?

Me:Of course baby I can't let you be all by yourself

She positioned herself in front the camera to show me everything. I wrapped my hand around my length and started pumping it for her. She started rubbing circles around her clit causing her to moan louder than before.

Yoongi:Baby work on the inside for me please.

She then inserted her finger in her pussy and moaned out my name. I continued to rub my dick faster while she added another finger earning more moans. Then as I ran my hand up my length I let out a groan making her started to move her fingers faster.

(Y/N):AAaahh Daddy I want you inside me so badly.

We continued to speed up and then I started to get close to cumming and i could tell she was as well since she slowed down a bit and moaned louder.

Me:Baby I'm so close.

(Y/N):Me too daddy.

We spend up to a point where I couldnt feel my legs properly and I saw (Y/N)'s legs give out as well.
  (Y/N):AHHH Daddy I'm cummminggg!!!
She screamed as she rammed her fingers as far as she could in her pussy to then pull them out and squirt all over the camera.
Me:Oh babyyy I'm gonna cummm!!
I shouted before shooting my seed out all over the place and my legs feeling numb after.
(Y/N)'s chest was heaving up and down with her face red and sweat appearing all over her body.

Me:Oh baby I can't wait until I get home I'll fuck you so hard that you wont be able to walk.

(Y/N):I'll look forward to it Daddy.

Me:Baby I'm tired

(Y/N):me too daddy

Me:Goodnight babygirl thank you for this little surprise I love you so much.

(Y/N): Goodnight I  love you too.
(End of call)

After the call   decided to just throw on a hoodie and clean up the mess I made. Now all I could think about was her amazing body and how she worked her fingers on her pussy.
  I laid down in my bed just thinking about what happened and how sexy my baby was. Then I felt it again my dick decided to come out to play again.
  I couldn't go to sleep and everyone else was so I started to play with it again just thinking about (Y/N). She turned me on so much and I cant touch her but man watching her work wonders on her pussy without me just made me want to touch her myself even more.
  I played with my dick for a while with the thoughts flowing through my head and eventually I came again.
  Tonight was amazing and I wanted my baby even more than ever. I hope I can go home soon to see her and satisfy her needs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:1263
Thanks for reading and stick around for the next part I think if you enjoyed the next part will be even better but who knows.
Anyways thank you so much and hole you enjoyed
~Nessa