Home at Last

Your POV
HOLY SHIT LAST NIGHT WAS AMAZING.
I woke up and remembered everything from last night. Just seeing him there playing with himself completely turns me on and makes me even more needy for him inside me.
Then my phone buzzed and it was Yoongi!!
(Texting)
Yoongi:Good Morning baby I really enjoyed last night

You:I did too daddy

Yoongi:Also I have amazing news

You:What is it daddy?

Yoongi:I'm coming home today and I'll see you tonight😁😁😁

You:OMG Daddy I can't wait I'm so happy

Yoongi:I can't wait either babygirl but you remember my promise last night?

You:Yes daddy now I want it more than ever.

Yoongi:Good girl. Well I have to go the flight is about to leave I'll see you soon.
I lovee youu ❤🖤

You:I love you too Daddy I can't wait to see you❤🖤

Yoongi: Also wear the outfit for me😉

You: Yes daddy
(End of texting)
"YOONGIS COMING HOMEE"I screamed in excitement as soon as we stopped talking. I was so excited I had missed him so much and I wanted him so badly.
After I quickly went to put the outfit on for him. I didn't want to disappoint him or be a bad girl on the day he came home I did as he said.
While I waited I watched a short movie and when it was over I decided to listen to Yoongi's mixtape. His mixtape always gave me goosebumps his rapping never failed to impress me and even turn me on from time to time.
Once I finished the movie I looked at the clock and there was still two hours left."Ughhhh I cant wait any longer"i whined falling on my bed out of boredom.
I just explored the internet for a while and soon saw some people fangirling over my man but I couldn't do anything since I wasnt allowed to tell anyone but my family about him. I completely understand why since hes famous but why do these girls have to pray on MY daddy and even write fanfictions about him. I'm lucky because the ones writing and reading them will never get to experience it and I will in a couple of hours.
Soon after ranting a bit in my head I heard a knock at the door. I ran down to find Yoongi waiting for me at the door.
"Dadddy I missed you so much!" I screamed running towards him and hugging him as tightly as I could.
"Daddy missed you too Babygirl"he said hugging me back then planting a kiss on my lips. It's been so long since I felt his lips and they felt so amazing. I wanted more.
"Daddy how was your trip?"I asked just trying to make some type of conversation before anything happened.
"It was great but I hated every moment I wasn't with you"he answered and gave me another hug pulling me into his chest and kissing my head.
"I missed you so much baby" he said moving my face up to meet his and kissed me but this time roughly full of lust.He flicked his tongue on my lips asking for entrance and I gave to him.He explored every inch of my wet cavern. Then he moved down to my neck roughly kissing and biting it leaving marks on it.
Yoongi then removed the hoodie I wore over the lingerie. Once he caught a glance of my body in it he stared for a while.
"Daddy stop staring it's embarrassing"i said moving my hands to cover my red face.
"Oh but baby your so beautiful I have to take it all in. You look even better in person than on a camera" he said still staring at my body but I knew he loved what he saw so I allowed it.
Then he leaned down and whispered my ear in his sexy voice"You'll look even better without it"
His words caused me to get even more turned on. He then removed all my clothes and threw them across the room.
Yoongi attacked my tits with his lips sucking on one and rubbing the other roughly. I moaned at the feeling. He knew I loved my tits to be played with and he was making sure to treat me right.
"Daddy I'm the only one naked" I reached for his belt and unbuckled it. I pulled down his pants and underwear to reveal his hard dick.
"Babygirl won't you please help me with this?"he asked touching his dick showing me the precum already dripping out. I nodded and took him all into my mouth. This caused his head to fall back and him to let out a low groan.
I began to move my head on it and using my tongue to tease the tip. He let out several groans making my pussy desperate for him inside me. He grabbed my hair and guided me down his dick thrusting himself in my mouth. He was enjoying himself so much I loved it. It'd been so long since we did this.
"Ooohhh baby I'm gonna cum" he said but I won't let him just yet so I stopped.
"Baby why did you stop"he whined at me pouting.
"Daddy I want it inside me" I said moving my hand down to my pussy stretching it showing him how wet I was.
"Ohh I see someone's getting impatient"he said leaning towards me to give me a kiss and moving his hand down to my entrance. He circled his finger around my entrance before shoving three fingers inside me. I screamed at the sudden action and in pain since it's been a while I took in his fingers. He started moving them and flicking his tongue on my clit."ohhh daddy it feels amazing" I moaned as I ran my fingers  throught his hair and tugging it everytime he moved.
I could feel my walls started tightening around his fingers but he pulled them out.
"If my baby's gonna tease me I have to tease my baby" he laughed at me whining and rubbing my legs together.
"Dadddy please fuck me already it's been so long and your just teasing me"i pouted looking up at him.
"Ass in the air" he said in a demanding tone. I was confused. Did I do something bad? I turned my head with a confused look.
"Daddy said ass in the air" he repeated in the same demanding tone. He was getting annoyed so I obeyed him. I laid on the bed and stuck my ass up in the air for him to see.
He then slammed into me and me began to move without letting me adjust myself. He had a huge dick and knew it hurt me but I guess he wasn't going to wait any longer for me. I honestly didn't mind I enjoyed his rough side.
He moved at a pretty fast place hit me in all the right places making me moan out loud over and over.
"Daddy don't stop" I moaned out causing him to pick up his pace even more. He was so good at this and I fucking loved every second of it.
"Babygirl you feel amazingg" he finally said holding back groans.
"Daddy please let me hear you I want to know how much I'm pleasing my daddy" I whined between moans. He did what I asked groaning louder and louder along with me moaning .
  I started to feel a pit in my stomach."Daddy I'm close"
"Me too baby" he says going as fast as possible driving me crazy.
Soon I couldnt hold on any more. I came all over his dick and he came inside me.
I lay there with him laying beside me both of catching our breath.
"Baby I missed this" he whispered in my ear while wrapping his arms around me.
"I missed this too Daddy" I responded snuggling my head to his chest. He kissed my head and we both fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:1345
Thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoyed and weren't disappointed with he second part if you were please tell what I can do to be better it always helps.
Anyway this is the completed story and I will be working on my book of smuts with th other members and with our boy Yoongi so look forward to that.
Again thank you for reading.
   ~ Nessa