A new beginning

Song - Monster, nightcore
____________________________
(Y/N) pov

You slammed into the front of the seat as the bus came to stop, the bus driver yelling, "Last stop, Gravity Falls!".  Groaning from irritation you grab your stuff and hurriedly get off the bus, once off you rub your now sore forehead and look around to see a sign, "Mystery shack! Come one and all!". Well you do need directions, so why not?

Walking to the tourist attraction you take a moment to look at all the scenery around you, it was breath taking to be honest, butterflies flying around and ..a gnome scampering into the woods? You thought those didn't exist...okay well, you continue your walk to the mystery shack and finally reach your destination after about twenty minutes.

Knocking on the door three times, and a little bit of a running noise coming from the inside. A sixteen year old looking boy opens the door with a brunette haired girl standing behind him, glaring at him like he just stole her piece of cake. "Um, hi, I'm (Y/N) and I was wondering if you guys might have a map of the town or if someone could show me around?" You say really nervously, you were never that good at talking with people you weren't comfortable with.

The girl squeals and speedily walks up to you and grabs your shoulders, "I can show you around, and you can meet my friends, meet everyone in town and we can have adventures in the forest with my brother!!" Slightly shocked you squirm out of her grip and look at her happily and then slightly confused, "That would be great...um, what's your name by the way?" You ask. "OH, Sorry, I'm Mabel and this is little Dipper!" The boy looks at her with a slight glare and then looks to you, "I'm Dipper  not little Dipper.., we're twins."

Now that you think about it, they did look like twins. Same coloured hair and eyes, and almost alike facial structure. Though, they do have different clothes and definitely different personalities. The boy - er, Dipper being more sufficticated and mature, while his sister mapel?..Mabel?, yeah Mabel was more childish and certainly more energetic. Well, this should be fun and on the brightside it looks as if you already made one friend and that was Mabel.

============================

Okay, that's it for now, sorry to end that chapter in a weird spot. Hope you liked the first real chapter! See ya later drops!