Chapter one

Your eyes slowly blink open, feeling sleepy and disoriented you take in my surroundings. You realise you are in a large four poster bed with thick black covers and blood-red surrounding curtains, seeming heavy and expensive.

"Where the hell am I?" Y/N mutters groggily, feeling confused.

"Finally, you're awake" a voice giggled creeping but cutely, echoing off the walls.

"Who's there?" Y/N asked, terrified.

"Your. Worst. Nightmare." The voice replied, seemingly getting closer with each word.

You closed your eyes and wished to open them and be in your own bedroom, but instead when you opened them there was a handsome bunny face in-front of you.

"Boo!"

"Agggggh" Y/N screamed, terrified.

The handsome face tutted and backed away muttering about how easily you were scared and how "loud" and "annoying" you where.

"Jeez Y/N, you're so loud!" The voice complained.

"S-sorry" Y/N squeezed like a tiny mouse. "Wait, h-how do you know my name?" You asked, a bit creeped out, but also happy because your handsome oppa knew your nam-

"I know everything about you, Y/N" he replied, smirking like an international playboy.

"If you know my name, can I know yours?" You asked, carefully.

"Jungkook" he replied "Jeon Jungkook" he smirked AgAiN.

"N-nice to meet you" Y/N replied shyly, while blushing.

"The pleasures all mine" Jungkook replied, he then exited the room, leaving you even more confused and Jungshook.