Of Black holes and Planets

It was simple. If there was light there had to be darkness. Not a complicated Concept. After all, what were Lunais and Celeste? Beings of one object is what they were. Yet they decided to create such Blackholes. To suck up the light. It was becoming quite bright. Yet things were coming together. Though both kept thinking, "What more do they want?"

Celeste looked around thier so called "home". It is what they named it. It was a warmly name than "void". But Lunais didn't care which was what. It didn't matter quite frankly. The Dark God touched the stars and meteors. Lunais noticed how the rock slowly circled around the star. It seemed quite strange.

"Celeste!" Lunais called over. "Look at this. The meteor is circling the star!" Celeste observed the action. "I see- Then I'll call this Gravity. And the little meteor is now a planet!" The Light God smiled. Lunais seemed bewildered by the new Vocabulary. Yet, he nodded anyway. "Alright then. I wish to make more planets and make new words." Lunias told the other. Celeste agreed. This was quite fun.

After adding more Blackholes and Planets. The two gods looked at what they had done. "There are so many new things. What should we call it?" Celeste asked Lunias. Lunias took a moment to respond. "I do not know quite yet. But we shall figure it out one day. For now. I wish to just see. And create much more. I feel like we could do more."

"Really? Like what?" Celeste asked in a curious manner. "I do not know what else to imagine." He told Lunias. "We could create things. That are like us." Lunias said. "Things that have a "voice" and can "move". Maybe even speak to us. In many was. Like we do with eachother."

Celeste nodded. "That sounds like a great idea! We can make so much more! I'm quite excited to do so." Lunias smiled. "That's lovely. Then that's what we'll do next." 

Gods who have the power to create all. Now they shall make the living come to life. Will they succeed in doing so? Or will this forever be a quiet universe?